My Dad and Mom

That's awesome.

I never had any such clues from my own parents, though my mum made little attempt at hiding herself from the view of us kids when caught short while out in the car and she needed to pee. We'd generally open both passenger side doors to conceal her from public view as she crouched down between them, but all of us in the car could see everything. Never any sign that this was in any way sexual, though.,

But I kind of have over the years had clues from my brother and sister. As a kid I can remember my sister being told off for having peed on her bedroom carpet. When I let her pee on mine, she had a big grin when she was doing it. I also overheard her when older discussing with a friend how some boys wanted to watch them pee "again". A word which implied they'd already peed in front of them before.

My brother, meanwhile, often accompanied his girlfriend into the bathroom, and a few years back I encountered online - much to my astonishment - a picture of his current wife/my sister in law squatting and peeing on the ground in a car park!

They're quite big clues, actually. Lol

• Like 4

Yeah I guess they were quite big clues!!  :14_relaxed:   But not so obvious to young kids like we were - as it took me and my brother quite a while to 'put the pieces together' and begin to realise what was happening between our parents. 

I like the way you helped your sister Steve, by letting her pee on your bedroom carpet.  You were a nice supportive brother to let her after she'd been told off for peeing in her own bedroom.   Love the "again" thing too, which gave the game away that boys had already watched your sister peeing!  I was naughty too, by agreeing a 'trade' when I needed to pee and a boy wanted to watch.  Similar to the "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" thing. :10_wink:

Must have been quite a shock to find that photo of your sister-in-law naughty peeing!! 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I wish I could say that I have some similar family experiences as these, but alas, I don't. I've only had the internet to help me with this part of my upbringing. (Maggie, looking at you. :15_yum: )

Growing up with parents who all but openly have a pee fetish, I imagine it might be hard not to end up with some latent (or active) interest in it as well. But on the flip side, here I am, from a household where no one ever even talked about these things. The notion of peeing outside a toilet was practically inconceivable. The worst I ever did, with my parents knowing, was to do my thing in a corner of the backyard when I didn't feel like running inside for a pee break. And now, I have pretty much no issue with peeing nearly anywhere that I won't get caught doing it. Even if I'm in public, yeah, I don't care. I'll just find somewhere out of the way, and pee.

Maybe if my parents had been more open about peeing, I might've turned out differently. Maybe I'd be milder-mannered about it all. Or maybe I'd be even more shameless than I am now! No way of knowing.

• Like 1