A 'Confession'

6 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

Maggie, 

A beautifully told and very arousing story, I loved reading it so much, thank you!

Will it happen again this Christmas? Do you combine a bit of drinking with Christmas shopping perhaps??

I could hold your bags for you....      xx

Thank you Steamlover6, both for your compliments and for offering to hold my bags! xx :1_grinning:    I'm not certain about this Christmas, there has to be the luck of opportunity, but I'm planning to hold while shopping just in case.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2016 at 8:02 PM, Maggie_555 said:

Thanks Steve, and I'm glad you enjoyed it! :12_slight_smile:

Let me first say that my daughter was actually aged 21 that year!  (Must admit I've posted things in the past about her activities, saying '18' to keep things nice and legal when she was close to it, and I just did it again.)

Yes, she does accept such behaviour as I quietly gave all 3 of my kids permission to pee in naughty places, if they wanted to, while they were growing-up.  First I encouraged them to pee in swimming pools, as my mother did for me, and as they got older (when there was more CCTV) I showed them places in our home town where they could pee without being seen if they were careful.  I said "If you are desperate to pee..." but they've since told me they guessed it was permission to naughty pee.

There is more to my confession, as after I'd finished my pee in the stockroom my daughter went in to use it as a toilet while I kept a look-out for her.  She told me she'd stood over a smaller box and peed all over it, and even though she's an adult now I said "good girl" which I made her grin! :1_grinning:      

Well, here's to you being a good long-time role model for your daughter. Who knows, if she starts a family one day, maybe she'll keep up the trend too, and it'll just go on and on from there. Everyone should enjoy this beautiful kind of behavior, right?

Besides whoever had to deal with the soaked cardboard boxes. But we're not really worried about that. Breakage happens, right?

Seeing as the holiday season is coming around the corner, I suppose you may have the opportunity to revisit some outings like this again. If you do, and you happen to make use of anyplace fun for your toilet, be sure to let us know!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
3 hours ago, JesseP said:

Just seen this thread, Maggie I love to read your naughty pee stories, I have a few but as I am a guy I can't imagine they are as interesting as yours.

They could be! I, for one, would be happy to hear any stories you feel comfortable sharing. All bladders are equal.

I love reading about scenes like this with two likeminded people helping each other enjoy a moment of naughty pleasure. Having a lookout provides so many more opportunities.  My own fun has always included a level of concern that can be rather inhibiting and causes me to either not relax fully or not empty my bladder.

I'd love to spend a day shopping this way and sharing the naughty weeks along the way.  Any time you need a hand, Maggie, you need but ask. :1311_thumbsup_tone2:

On ‎14‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:02 AM, Maggie_555 said:

Thanks Steve, and I'm glad you enjoyed it! :12_slight_smile:

Let me first say that my daughter was actually aged 21 that year!  (Must admit I've posted things in the past about her activities, saying '18' to keep things nice and legal when she was close to it, and I just did it again.)

Yes, she does accept such behaviour as I quietly gave all 3 of my kids permission to pee in naughty places, if they wanted to, while they were growing-up.  First I encouraged them to pee in swimming pools, as my mother did for me, and as they got older (when there was more CCTV) I showed them places in our home town where they could pee without being seen if they were careful.  I said "If you are desperate to pee..." but they've since told me they guessed it was permission to naughty pee.

There is more to my confession, as after I'd finished my pee in the stockroom my daughter went in to use it as a toilet while I kept a look-out for her.  She told me she'd stood over a smaller box and peed all over it, and even though she's an adult now I said "good girl" which I made her grin! :1_grinning:      

Hey Maggie.....if you and your adult daughters ever want to pay a visit, I have a kitchen floor in need of being peed on. Lol. Or a living room carpet if you really want to be outrageous, hahaha.

• 2 months later...