Pee at festivals

• 2 months later...

I remember a good few years ago while working for a security company at a major festival my job was actually pee patrol. We were going round fence lines at the camp site trying to stop people peeing everywhere, literally 100s of sightings. It was almost overload.

• Like 4

Not a music festival,but a big outdoor arts festival a number of years ago.Big crowds,long queues for toilets.Lot's of sightings of people young and old M/F relieving themselves behind trees and not bothering to conceal themselves.A memorable day with great sightings.

• Like 2
On 12/18/2016 at 5:02 AM, savage1 said:

I remember a good few years ago while working for a security company at a major festival my job was actually pee patrol. We were going round fence lines at the camp site trying to stop people peeing everywhere, literally 100s of sightings. It was almost overload.

I hope you didn't try too hard to stop them peeing.   

• 2 weeks later...

Another I was at when there was a storm on the first day.  On the next day, most of the site was closed for the clean up.  Only one stage was open.  Everyone piled into that one tent, and there was only one line of toilets beside it.  The queues quickly grew.  There was always several women squatting by the fence, openly pissing on the ground because they could not wait.  I saw two who didn't even manage that, and peed into their clothes.  I saw another hold a paper cup under her skirt, to wee into it.

• Like 4

At some festivals you can see girls (and guys) peeing even when they are using the official toilets. Or rather you can see the pee streams, not the person who is peeing. When longdrop toilets consist of two rows, back to back, over the 'trench', if you look through the toilet seat while there is someone peeing in the cubicle backing onto yours, you will be able to their pee stream falling and splashing into the pool of waste.

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser
On 1/3/2017 at 10:19 AM, ppppppp said:

In my experience, there are quite a few gaps in the construction of the composting toilet cubicle blocks, and so sometimes there may be a glimpse of a shapely bum hovering to pee.

At festivals, many are not particularly bothered.  I was once walking down the path at the edge of the camp site, at dusk on the first day.  A group of women had just put up their tents.  One loudly announced that now she could go for a piss.  She skipped across the path, turned, unzipped her jeans, and pushed them down as she squatted in front of the hedge.  There was lots of loud banter as she started to spray the grass, as she asserted her feminist right to pee there.  One of her friends shouted that she could see her vagina - probably true, I certainly could see all I wanted as I walked towards her - and she replied that it was a festival, and that she expected that half the people there would have seen her vagina by the end of the weekend.  What a girl!

"...then her male companion said. looking into her vagina:  'hey let me find my car keys, I'll turn on the lights, and we'll both drive out of  here"