Site Issues List

I am compiling a list of current site issues. If there is anything else that should be added please make a note below.

• Duplicate images in pre-conversion posts 
  • Missing images in private message conversations 

Note: Both of the above issues are being addressed by support, and they only affect pre-conversion data. New posts and private messages are unaffected. 

Emoticons appear to have gone missing from the edit window. 

When I click on the smiley face icon in the edit toolbar, a search box appears - see image below.  I have no luck in getting it to show any emoticons,  and clicking on the overview category only redisplays the empty search box.

Sorry - image is missing.  When I submitted the post it was in the edit window,  but it was deleted by the submit process.

Edited by likesToLick
image disappeared

Update: Support said that attachments in private messages is not a feature that is currently supported by the conversion software which is why they weren't converted. However, they are going to attempt to restore them. As far as the double image attachments, it appears that we may be stuck with them, as the only known fix would be to re-run the entire conversion. However, support is going to look for a solution but it's likely that there is no easy fix. 

- A

I went to check on pictures in my Private messages.

I just saw a note of where a picture should be.

I was up to page 298 in my message series and now it is down to 234 pages.  I am reasonable sure the the difference is in the pictures that are not there.   We did have quite a number of pictures.

I did go onto my PM series and move a picture onto the frame and that did work.

I still want to get to all those old picture even if I have to go back to the older version on a temporary basis.

Edited by bpb
8 hours ago, bpb said:

I went to check on pictures in my Private messages.

I just saw a note of where a picture should be.

I was up to page 298 in my message series and now it is down to 234 pages.  I am reasonable sure the the difference is in the pictures that are not there.   We did have quite a number of pictures.

The pictures wouldn't have just disappeared. There would be a string of text where the picture was something like: [attach]21434234.jpg[/attach]. Please provide me with the string of text from an image that is missing. Or PM me the URL.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Admin said:

The pictures wouldn't have just disappeared. There would be a string of text where the picture was something like: [attach]21434234.jpg[/attach]. Please provide me with the string of text from an image that is missing. Or PM me the URL.

I have a lot of pictures so it is going to take me a while to go thru 238 pages finding these strings.

13 hours ago, Admin said:

I just need two examples. Not every link.

Only the first picture seems to be missing, and I don't care about it.

I am finding the rest of the pictures.  I am amazed that the page numbers remain the same even with the pictures added.