How many guys here self pee?

The big problem was laundry. I did not do it, and something had to happen to the evidence. Old clothes were the answer. I picked out an pair of pants that I could barely squeeze into. I picked a day when I'd have the house to myself. I arrived home from school with a full bladder. I put on the old pants, and walked around the house having a debate with myself if I should or not. I took them off. I got more desperate and put them on again. I walked through the house aching to pee and afraid to take the final step. Finally I climbed into the bathtub. Even though I was dancing, I just could not let go. Until I did. It felt weird, and when I was finished I felt disgusted. I buried the pants in the woods. (I actually think it took me several days of attempts before I was ready.)

For me, laundry actually provided a great opportunity for the most fun thing I've done with self-peeing...

In my 20s I shared a flat in London with my gf that had no washing machine, so we had to use the local laundromat. I had a job in retail at the time which meant working Saturdays, but getting a day off in the week, when my gf would be at work. Of course, she mandated that I should take the laundry to the laundromat on my day off!

What I used to do was on the morning of my day off put on some underwear and jeans that were set to be washed, then go out to the local shop to buy a newspaper. On my walk back to the flat - when I was safely close - I would start to wet myself, letting my warm piss soak my crotch and down the legs of my jeans. Each week I would try to start this process further from home just to add to the excitement! Once back behind closed doors I would be so turned on (and bear in mind I was a horny 22yo!) that I would almost rip my wet pissy clothes off and vigorously wank myself off. Later I could put the dirty clothes back with the others and take the lot to be cleaned - happy days!

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Quite often when the opportunity presents itself - wetting mostly, but I'll often lay in the tub before a shower and soak myself, or sometimes I'll fold myself back between my legs and pee between my legs - love the feeling of the warm pee running down my thighs - nom nom.