Forum Help

Yes, I am still trying to find my way around this new site and I am missing things that I knew about.

First I use to use the link https://peefans.com/login to log on this this site.  This still does NOT work.

fortunately I heard the way to get here was https://peefants.com/ or I would still be unable to get to this site.

Could the link from the /login be reestablished?  There could still be people trying to get thru the login page.

The menu system seems to be display specific.  

• On my iPad mini I can only see the Browse menu in landscape mode. In portrait (vertical display) I don't get the menu.  I've found no other way to access except to rotate the display
  • On my iPhone I don't seem the get the Browse menu at all.  Possibly the resolution is too small?

Any ideas?   Is there a way to force the menu in narrow screen modes?

5 minutes ago, Sexismygod said:

The menu system seems to be display specific.  

• On my iPad mini I can only see the Browse menu in landscape mode. In portrait (vertical display) I don't get the menu.  I've found no other way to access except to rotate the display
  • On my iPhone I don't seem the get the Browse menu at all.  Possibly the resolution is too small?

Any ideas?   Is there a way to force the menu in narrow screen modes?

Never mind.  Found it under the menu icon in the top right.  Must not have been paying attention earlier.

How to automatically go to the first unread message in a topic?

On the old platform, when you entered a topic which you had previously visited it took you to the latest unread  page/topic. The new platform seems to take you to the earliest page in the topic.

5 hours ago, uniloo said:

How to automatically go to the first unread message in a topic?

On the old platform, when you entered a topic which you had previously visited it took you to the latest unread  page/topic. The new platform seems to take you to the earliest page in the topic.

I would like for the platform to take us to the earliest unread message, so that we can continue to scan from that point down to the end.