School pee

So today at school my friend and I were walking around in the halls during our free period. He's like I have to pee so we walked over to the bathroom but on the door there was a sign that said it was closed. He really couldn't wait much longer. He REALLY needed to pee. So we walked away. He then decided hm I can pee in a locker . So we went to his "friends" Locker and he opened it and peed inside. Long story short he hates that person. So he peed all over the locker. As he was peeing the bell rang and hecka people were in the halls. He peed for like two minutes. So he finished and we walked away. Then I was like ugh I have to pee also so he's like don't pee in the bathroom so we found somewhere for me to pee. I went on a chair in the library. It was so exciting peeing somewhere where I know I shouldn't. We then left the library and acted like nothing happened. Then we went home and did homework.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
So today at school my friend and I were walking around in the halls during our free period. He's like I have to pee so we walked over to the bathroom but on the door there was a sign that said it was closed. He really couldn't wait much longer. He REALLY needed to pee. So we walked away. He then decided hm I can pee in a locker . So we went to his "friends" Locker and he opened it and peed inside. Long story short he hates that person. So he peed all over the locker. As he was peeing the bell rang and hecka people were in the halls. He peed for like two minutes. So he finished and we walked away. Then I was like ugh I have to pee also so he's like don't pee in the bathroom so we found somewhere for me to pee. I went on a chair in the library. It was so exciting peeing somewhere where I know I shouldn't. We then left the library and acted like nothing happened. Then we went home and did homework.

Good story. I especially like the part of the story where you are a bad girl and pee in the library.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...