Snapchat peeing videos

hi everybody, so most of you are known with snapchat. I'm making pee videos en pics for anyone who loved to see them. Just add me and when you do, say something I won't bite (not yet). Don't add me if your afraid to chat. I'd loved to get some pics and videos as well. I prefer women but men are welcome as well. My snapchat name is: romapersempre

• 1 year later...

Although I think it's unlikely anyone will have much luck here posting snapchat usernames and hoping for responses, I do imagine a lot of pee content does get sent over snapchat - both in terms of videos for people in relationships (as it's so easy to take a quick video without worrying about how it looks*) and probably a lot of joke videos too.

I remember seeing a snapchat story from a night out where a girl was filming her friend peeing outside while they were laughing. Similarly to youtube/vine, a lot of people post them as amusing videos, obviously oblivious to any sexiness of it.

*Of course snapchat videos can be saved fairly easily, so thinking this way probably isn't wise!#

Has anyone been involved in any snapchat peeing? :)