Chat...maybe shouldn't be in this section but please read

I can't be the only one on here who has been on pool chat and I can't help but think can we maybe not either amalgamate or if not, those of us here who want to chat just agree to go there?

There's a farcical, almost childish level of falling out that isn't helping anybody and since I received a Luke warm (at best) response toward my attempts to promote the chat here I figured maybe pool could be a better option.

I'm not throwing my toys out of the pram and I'm sure I wouldn't be missed but with the greatest respect, I don't just come here to see pics of women peeing, they aren't exactly hard to find and what I thought was a friendly community is starting to show an ugly side more and more frequently.

If it weren't for Steve and the other mods then there is potential for content way above and beyond what is acceptable to be posted. Certainly not saying that's been the case but there has to be mods, in any walk of life.

As I say, I know I won't be missed but either people start, if nothing else, making an effort to be civil, or I'm done with here and I'm sure I won't be the only one.

The alternative is, we all chat, say hi, have a laugh and the rest will naturally follow.

Last moan I will have, whichever way it works out.

I'm always happy to chat to anyone about anything at all, PM or in forum. I'm not desperate for friends but this is a different part of my life that my "normal" friends if you will, don't know about so I'm happy to chat to anyone and meet new people.

Pete

• Like 1

Pete, you're not the only one. I've not been in a lot lately, both ladies are losing interest and I've been asked not to share our experiences for a while, christening the new house was very nice :wink:

Chat on - site does not work for me, timezone is all wrong, but I'd be willing to meet up on this "pool" you refer too. You will have to slip me a link though.

Consensus of opinion here is that you would be missed, there are not many people on here that can debate like you, I've been in a couple, lol.

Hang in there, pm me if you need to, but don't just walk away. Ok?

• Like 1

Sadly most of the posts I see in chat saying "Anyone want to chat" are in the middle of the night here in the USA. Another problem I see is the chat is plastered right there on the main page for everyone to see and read...So if you want to chat about something even semi private everyone can read it. The chat at PS was a separate screen not seen by everyone on the site and you even had an option to go into a Private chat if you wanted. Yes you can chat via PM but it not really a true back and forth conversation.

Wetman

• Like 2
Sadly most of the posts I see in chat saying "Anyone want to chat" are in the middle of the night here in the USA. Another problem I see is the chat is plastered right there on the main page for everyone to see and read...So if you want to chat about something even semi private everyone can read it. The chat at PS was a separate screen not seen by everyone on the site and you even had an option to go into a Private chat if you wanted. Yes you can chat via PM but it not really a true back and forth conversation.

Wetman

That is all true, though it should also be pointed out that many female members of Peesearch were put off their chatroom precisely because of being bombarded by requests for private chats by males wanting to hit on them or pester them for camming sessions or pics.

So although I'd have no objection to the chatroom not being on public view, I'd have severe qualms about allowing private chats too unless they are accompanied by members having the ability to block all requests for private chats if they choose.

Guest UnabashedUser
That is all true, though it should also be pointed out that many female members of Peesearch were put off their chatroom precisely because of being bombarded by requests for private chats by males wanting to hit on them or pester them for camming sessions or pics.

So although I'd have no objection to the chatroom not being on public view, I'd have severe qualms about allowing private chats too unless they are accompanied by members having the ability to block all requests for private chats if they choose.

In this day and age of snapchat, skype, kik, etc a text chat is almost superfluous on a website.

I've seen the bombardment in pee search and at times it was (and no doubt still is) ridiculous. I logged in (with a mods permission) under a female name and I've never seen anything like it.

I enjoy the parts of here that are fetish based obviously, but it seems like there's a group of people here, albeit not huge in numbers but who on the who seem decent enough and we must have other things to chat about. Maybe it's just from a personal point of view but I keep daft hours and am now home alone at night and seems daft that if there's a group of people in we can't all say hello etc and just have a laugh even hopefully without the problems that arose on pee search with the PM's.

It has also seemed at times as if arguments have been almost manufactured by certain people but I think that seems to have been noticed by more than just myself and has changed recently.

I will stick around for a while longer and hopefully things just, well, cheer up a bit!!

Finally cheers Scot Lover, don't know that I'm anything special when it comes to debating, think it was just a case of a couple of topics I feel strongly about, no doubt there's a million and one other things that could come up in conversation that I wouldn't be much use with but thanks anyway.

• 1 month later...

Re the ugly argumentative side to this place referenced by one or two earlier in this thread.

Hopefully it is becoming apparent now that only a couple of antagonists were intent upon constantly fuelling it and now that both have either departed or been banned, this is a much happier ship. Furthermore, any further prolonged attempts to sow discord here is something we mods now have the ability to crack down upon much sooner.

A brief perusal of the feedback subforum on Peesearch will illustrate who is intent upon sowing discord in pursuit of his own personal vendetta, as he is attempting to do exactly the same thing there, with the apparent approval of forum Admins. 

He and his sidekick MegaPoop were at heart the source of the problem here. That cancer is gone now..

22 hours ago, Sroodtuo said:

What is "the pool" that you all speak of? I've grown very tired of 'other' chats and am looking for something refreshing. The pool may be such a thing?

Yes, it's just a chat room. It's been silent whenever I visited so I rarely do it .

Yeah it's a total waste of time there now. Used to be worthwhile chatting in there but I've logged on once every couple of weeks over he last months and have logged out again pretty quickly because it's either idiots or nobody chatting. 

On 10/17/2016 at 2:04 PM, Sophie said:

Yes, it's just a chat room. It's been silent whenever I visited so I rarely do it .

Bummer. I was hoping to find somewhere active and intelligent that revolved around our fetish but was more than a 'meat market'. So far peefans seems to be the closest thing to that I've found so far - sans the chat.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 9/9/2016 at 9:32 AM, wetmanjf said:

Wetman

I agree completely. I see the chat box on the main screen and not many people either use it or reply to those trying to make friendly connections. I also came here from peesearch because I was told it's more interactive. I came to discuss the subject we c all have an affinity for and see what others think about it. Yes there are forums and things but the chat part is more social and shows an effort to be closer to some degree.

Our chatroom used to be busier. All it really took was for one or two popular and sexy female members like Sophie to show up at the same time as one or two other regulars and you'd get a chat going which others would dip into. There used to be a small core of regulars - Sophie, Lordofcoatham, Fannywatcher, Kevin (now sadly deceased) and a few others - but most either don't really go there anymore, or if they do they find themselves alone so don't hang around.

Personally, I think the ability to private chat would be an asset, but I think we'd need members to have the ability to block requests for that so that the women don't get pestered with such requests if they don't want to be.

But the only real way to get a chat going is for someone to PM someone else who is online and invite them into chat. Once any kind of convo is already going on, anyone else peering in will see that.

Personally, I miss the late night chats with Sophie, who can be incredibly sexy when in the right mood. But sadly, my working hours mean that I cant do late nights anymore.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Another PS expatriate here.  Looking for a place to chat and find similarly interested people.  The west coast, USA is not exactly riddled with online pee fanciers, at least not in my experience.  Given that I need to keep this interest discreet in the Real World, and off my phone - I for one would like to find a place to chat about pee and peeing.  Any suggestions, if this chat isn't well suited for that?

4 hours ago, lov2citfly said:

Another PS expatriate here.  Looking for a place to chat and find similarly interested people.  The west coast, USA is not exactly riddled with online pee fanciers, at least not in my experience.  Given that I need to keep this interest discreet in the Real World, and off my phone - I for one would like to find a place to chat about pee and peeing.  Any suggestions, if this chat isn't well suited for that?

The chat we have is fine, the one that is being referenced to, is something off site. 

32 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

The chat we have is fine, the one that is being referenced to, is something off site. 

Thank you, and yes it doe seem active.  But here on the west coast, USA, it's not very active when I'm able to be on - and as others have said, even a good thing could be better. 

• 2 weeks later...

The chat here is hit and miss for sure - there have been nights I've seen it really active when a few people get deeper into a conversation together, but quite often it's just a few sporadic hellos throughout the day or even week. 

Does anyone have any ideas on how to change this? 
I think ultimately it comes down to each of us to try and start interesting conversations - regularly ask questions or throw out little updates on your day/life, pee related or not. Most people don't want to 'go first', but someone has to. Often just a simple hi isn't always enough to start a longer conversation, we should probably all try to get a little more creative and indepth so we can have more enjoyable chats. Although I'm not saying small talk isn't nice too sometimes, it just doesn't tend to stimulate too much chat.

Little can be done about the timezone difference, although we do have members from all over the world (and besides, the chat is there to be used at all times of day!) 🙂 

I would love to see the chat busier more often so am open to any opinions. The chat could be opened to unregistered users (guests/browsers) but I feel this is more likely to just cause spam, and it's so easy to register anyway that if they wanted to chat they probably would. It goes back to that debate we've had several times about the majority of people wanting to look rather than actively participate. 

I don't know of any other pee chats that are more active, and surely there are enough pee fans online for there to be sufficient demand for an active pee chatroom, we just need to work out how to make it happen!  

• Agree 2
  • 1 month later...

@Admin

Sincerely, I adore the chat for how it works by now, and would not have it any other way

Sometimes things must be left by themselves and see what happens

I saw many people using it for interesting chats, and I have used it myself

But is good too for little and quick, playfully silly comments

To me the chat is a 100/100 perfect, now it is even possibile to edit stuff, what could we wish for more?

• Agree 1
  • Love 2