Public bathroom floor

With lots of practice I have began peeing all over my complex's pool bathroom. I have done it a total of three times. One time in the water basket. I have recorded every time and it's so hot. And I haven't got caught yet :x3:

Would you please post your pictures or videos here so we all can see your sexy / naughty deeds.

• 1 month later...

I just did this twice today.i was at the mall and I had to go sooooo bad. They had just opened actually and everything was all clean. So of course I had to make it dirty. Went to the last stall pulled down my pants went right in front of the toilet on the floor. And than went on the seat than on the side.  I stood up went 2 stalls down and peed in front of the toilet there and than went to the bigger stall and finished in the corner. I got what I needed and left the mall. Tonight I was coming home and had to go so I stopped at a gas station. It was a single bathroom, to my pleasure it was already dirty. So I added to the dirtyness.  I peed in front of the toilet under the sink in the corner, on the seat and on the side! So sooooo GOOD

• Like 4

It seems girls can really get off by pissing on the floor everywhere.Maybe its because they really arent designed to pee standing,the rebelliousness of it is the appeal?We guys can just about whip it out where it suits quickly,but a girl has a bit more to consider.Thoughts ladies?Is it more a rebellion thing?If you go in one of those unisex toilets,and you see a guy waiting outside,do it for him,after you come out,i bet he will rub your piss on his dick.I have done this.:11_blush:

On 9/7/2016 at 6:14 AM, chubby_kitten said:

With lots of practice I have began peeing all over my complex's pool bathroom. I have done it a total of three times. One time in the water basket. I have recorded every time and it's so hot. And I haven't got caught yet :x3:

I doubt anyone would care if you do get caught, many of us pee on the dressing room floor at our pool, the instructor actually informed moms that unless they're squeamish about it just let the boys pee on the floor as most men do so anyway.

Generally, bathrooms with pee on the floor are not much of a pleasure to use. But then it's a lot easier to feel OK with adding to the puddle if there's already one there. So clearly, the proper course of action is to always pee on the floor in public bathrooms, in order to encourage other people to do the same. :6_smile:

On 11/16/2016 at 1:07 AM, beachmom said:

I doubt anyone would care if you do get caught, many of us pee on the dressing room floor at our pool, the instructor actually informed moms that unless they're squeamish about it just let the boys pee on the floor as most men do so anyway.

This idea always surprises me to see, because in my experience, I (and the other guys I've gone swimming around) almost always just pee in the pool. I suppose it might depend on how comfortable people are with openly peeing in front of one another. It's a little counter-intuitive, but peeing in the pool is one of the most private places that a person can do it, since the whole thing is essentially invisible. And I certainly will say this -- when I'm getting ready for the pool, I pretty much never see guys using the actual urinals first. I never want to ask, but I always wonder if they're just planning to relieve themselves in the water later!

• 2 weeks later...
On Wednesday, 9 November 2016 at 0:48 PM, PixieWings said:

I just did this twice today.i was at the mall and I had to go sooooo bad. They had just opened actually and everything was all clean. So of course I had to make it dirty. Went to the last stall pulled down my pants went right in front of the toilet on the floor. And than went on the seat than on the side.  I stood up went 2 stalls down and peed in front of the toilet there and than went to the bigger stall and finished in the corner. I got what I needed and left the mall. Tonight I was coming home and had to go so I stopped at a gas station. It was a single bathroom, to my pleasure it was already dirty. So I added to the dirtyness.  I peed in front of the toilet under the sink in the corner, on the seat and on the side! So sooooo GOOD

That is deliciously sexy.  I love the thought of you doing it, especially as you enjoy it so much.