PissDomination.com

pissdom

What are your thoughts on PissDomination.com?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts on PissDomination.com?

Hi Pee Fans,

My friend and I run PissDomination.com, a femdom POV piss fetish website. We've been producing content for over a year now and I think we have something really special to contribute to the community. We've won the RabbitsReviews.com RISE award for most original premise and enjoy putting out memorable scenes.

Thank you very much for welcoming us to the community, please check out our site and let us know what you think!

[GALLERY=media, 8848]Mistress Tangent by pissdom posted Sep 6, 2016 at 11:50 PM[/GALLERY]

• Hot 1

Wouldn't a standing posture make the woman seem more dominant? For me, the illusion always breaks when I see the woman sit down or squat, which I associate with submission.

Edited by Guest
  • Hot 1

We have some of that too!

Our content has a femdomme/toilet slave hook to it, hence the seat; you are the bowl and only worthy of her excrement. The first part of the scenes always have dialog that sets the stage for who's in control and why you are the toilet.

[GALLERY=media, 8863]Bella Bathory by pissdom posted Sep 9, 2016 at 10:49 AM[/GALLERY]

Yes, but then the women always end up sitting or squatting during the actual urination. Maybe I'm in the minority, but this always ruins things for me.

You're right in that most of our scenes end with the model squatting over the toilet. We do try to keep it varied in the model's sitting position and sometimes and do have the occasional standing pee or bathtub pov piss scene.

[GALLERY=media, 8869]Emily Addison by pissdom posted Sep 12, 2016 at 1:42 PM[/GALLERY]

http://www.pissdomination.com/tour/trailers/emily-addisons-piss-champagne.html

• 1 month later...