New to this fantasizing

Annbirgit

Welcome, Annbirgit. You've come to the perfect place to explore your fantasies.

I'm a gentleman, or at least try to be, so I wouldn't force you to pee. But, I might just encourage you to drink a good bit more than you normally would.

• Like 1

Hi Ann!

I'm fairly new here myself but have already found some fantastic and supportive people. My partner is submissive herself. Even though she started out not being really into the pee fetish, she is coming around with training. I hope you get to explore and learn here. Don't be afraid to ask questions or share thoughts.

Hi Annbirgit and welcome to PeeFans. I've often fantasised about being with a dominant woman who would control my peeing, but I've also had fantasies about being the dominant one and controlling when and where my sub pees. I think the perfect relationship might be one where we could trade off but that would only work if neither had a really strong sub or dom tendency. Anyway, I know where you're coming from and hope you have the chance to explore it.

Hope you enjoy your time here :thumbsup: