Girls, Have you ever pee when you are with guys??

once me with my friend and his gf are going to watch movie.. She wear full length skirt and top... she coming out from my car and close the door and me and my friend are start walking.. around 8-10 steps my friend saw that she was standing near car's door and when my friend ask her to come then he just smile and then after 5 second she moves from that area.. i was in doubt but suddenly i come to notice that i forgot my purse in car so i told them to take ticket and i move to my car.. at that time i saw that the place when she was standing have round wet patch... at that time she was peeing while standing up...

• Like 2

I've peed in front of guys many times. Several times similar to the situation described by vickys above.

Sometimes I tell them before I pee and other times not. I love to see the reactions which have ranged from, "You've got to be kidding" to "OMG, that is so hot".

I've peed in front of guys many times. Several times similar to the situation described by vickys above.

Sometimes I tell them before I pee and other times not. I love to see the reactions which have ranged from, "You've got to be kidding" to "OMG, that is so hot".

Hey Is there any scenario like you pee in skirt while standing up and boys dint notice that and u pee all the way at the place..??

Hey Is there any scenario like you pee in skirt while standing up and boys dint notice that and u pee all the way at the place..??

I've peed from under a long peasant skirt while standing on grass and it wasn't noticed.

Other times I was wearing a short sundress or jeans skirt and it would've been hard not to notice the pee streaming from under the dress. You can usually hear the stream hitting the ground too.

• Like 2
I've peed from under a long peasant skirt while standing on grass and it wasn't noticed.

Other times I was wearing a short sundress or jeans skirt and it would've been hard not to notice the pee streaming from under the dress. You can usually hear the stream hitting the ground too.

Try to do it in a very public and busy place (like the middle of a major city square with tourists etc all around), just a little bit, just a few drops, a very short gush. We did that many times and nobody ever noticed as far as we know. She wears a short skirt then, without underwear.

Try to do it in a very public and busy place (like the middle of a major city square with tourists etc all around), just a little bit, just a few drops, a very short gush. We did that many times and nobody ever noticed as far as we know. She wears a short skirt then, without underwear.

It's amazing! As long as you don't look too obvious, most people never take notice.

It's amazing! As long as you don't look too obvious, most people never take notice.

Yep. We've done it while standing in line at the checkouts of electronics stores (like Fry's in the US) with people in front and behind us, and while looking around the store; in the middle of railway stations; in elevators; parking garages; in front of the gate of a king's palace - and many more places. Sometimes a little bit, sometimes a lot, depends on the risk etc.

I just did one this weekend at a rib cook off. I just stepped out of the way of the main flow of pedestrians and stood like I was talking to my gf.

This is really one reason I regret not having been born female. Doing this sounds like SO much fun. Girls can have way more fun with pee than guys. (Also keeping in mind society tends to be more forgiving of women needing to pee badly and/or wetting themselves, than of guys in the same situation.)

I just did one this weekend at a rib cook off. I just stepped out of the way of the main flow of pedestrians and stood like I was talking to my gf.
I would have done the same thing, but probably not have stepped out of the way of your flow.

Being able to wear a skirt is one major advantage for ladies. You very easily pee places whilst being discrete. Men don't have this luxury, although I gather some men are now starting to wear skirts, but I think it will be a while before it catches on and I think if a man was wearing a skirt, it would attract attention rather than helping with being discrete!!

Being able to wear a skirt is one major advantage for ladies. You very easily pee places whilst being discrete. Men don't have this luxury, although I gather some men are now starting to wear skirts, but I think it will be a while before it catches on and I think if a man was wearing a skirt, it would attract attention rather than helping with being discrete!!

Not to mention the small (well, not so small - mine is pretty big) problem guys like us might get when doing things like that..... lol.