Discreet Decorator

I like how your stories involve an unassuming innocent woman pissing on/in something of value. There's the innocence, the secrecy, the desperation, the woman's arousal, the naughtiness, violation of something valuable and the pee detail itself. Lots of fetishes satisfied here.

• Like 2
Hey ya'll, I'm back with another pee story. I think this particular story is tamer than my other stories & most of the stories in this site. Nonetheless, I hope you still enjoy it. Here goes:

Samantha drove to a parking lot in front of a beautiful house. It’s her third month working for a renowned developer. As a new employee, it’s part of her job to decorate the show units that her company have. Once she is parked, the beautiful lady in a smart top and short pencil skirt exited her car and brought a box full of decorations into the house. She made several trips back and forth from her car to the house to unload all of her stuff. As it was in the middle of summer, the sexy blonde kept drinking from her big water bottle.

After unloading everything, Sam started to unbox and placed the decorations at their appropriate places. About an hour into her work, she began to feel the effect of all of the water that she has drunk. Sam went to the bathroom of the house. When she got there, she realized that because she is in a show unit, the toilet was not actually connected to the plumbing.

She contemplated to drive to the nearest gas station and use their toilet. However, at her current desperate state, she knew she won’t be able to hold it for that long. She is also not comfortable doing her business outside or in the porta-potty because her mom has always instilled on her that it is very unladylike to pee outdoor. Sam almost wet her panties when she suddenly got a brilliant idea.

“Oh well…. It’ll add a sense of realism to this flower,” she thought. She went to the kitchen and stood behind the kitchen island, away from the door. With her foot, she opened two big cabinet doors under the kitchen island forming some sort of enclosure.

She then grabbed two modern stained glass vases that was decorating the dining table and the kitchen counter, pulled the ornamental silk flower out of them, and placed those vase on the floor near the enclosure. Quickly, she wiggled her tight pencil skirt up her hips, exposing a pair of see-through cream-colored lace panties covered in black stocking pants. She hooked her thumbs on the elastic on the panties and pull both the panties and the stockings down to her knees. Her hairless, slightly pouty pussy and bubble butt were on full displays. A hint of moisture decorated her quivering lower lips, signifying her excitement.

She crouched down and assumed a low squat position. Carefully she brought one vase near her womanhood and aligned its opening with hers. Her lacquered finger entered and further separated her tight vulvas. She relaxed and started shooting out her liquid honey with laser like precision. Loud hissing noises and sweet pattering sounds that the urine made when striking the glass emanated throughout the room.

Unlike many women, her pee did not start with dribbles. It jetted full-powered from her opening. After filling up half of the first vase, she abruptly stopped her stream. She replaced the filled up vase with another empty vase and repeated the process. This second vase was filled with with clear glass bead. Upon addition of her liquid protein, these beads seemed to disappear. All of a sudden, her stream ceased to flow. She brought the smaller end of the vase close to her slit and run it on her pussy to dislodge any remaining droplets of her effluent. The feeling of cool glass on her hot vulvas was orgasmic. She then put those two vases aside.

Just to be extra cautious & extra dry, she took the decorative dish towel that was placed on the kitchen counter, unfolded it, and used the hidden part to meticulously dab her damp bikini area and top part of her inner thighs. She refolded the dish towel & put it aside.

Gingerly she stood back up and pulled her panties and stocking back to their place in one swoop. After smoothing down her skirt, she lifted up the vases. She poured some amount of essential oil from the reed diffuser and swirl the vases a bit. She hoped that by doing so, she can mask the smell of her urine. Without too much fanfare, she replaced everything to its respective position and continued to decorate the show unit.

• 3 years later...
On 9/1/2016 at 2:41 PM, Brutus said:

I like how your stories involve an unassuming innocent woman pissing on/in something of value. There's the innocence, the secrecy, the desperation, the woman's arousal, the naughtiness, violation of something valuable and the pee detail itself. Lots of fetishes satisfied here.

Thank you very much!! I am glad that it could satisfy many of your fetishes 😊

On 9/2/2016 at 11:14 PM, nopjans said:

Fabulous story. I love that she just wipes with dish towel and puts it back.

Thank you very much!! I like that part as well. In addition to naughty peeing, I love naughty wiping. Peeing without wiping just doesn’t feel as comfortable for me. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
12 hours ago, nopjans said:

Yes, naughty wiping is a whole other aspect of this fetishized that I would love to explore. I hadn’t even considered it as a thing until seeing the term you coined here. 

Thank you!! I’m not sure if naughty wiping is a term that has been used before or not. Feel free to use and spread it though. I’d love to read more stories involving naughty wiping. 

Edited by miniskirtpisser