After a long stressful day at work yesterday, I decided to go for a quick jog on the bike path before supper. I have a few places that I pit stop to pee because it does give me some cover from the public. I stop at one, squat and start peeing, not even 10 seconds in, a guy walks up about 10 feet from me and starts to pee and says: how is it going over there? I am sorry but wtf? I never answered and then he said hello? I am saying to myself why can I not pee in private, some dumb ass had to come right next to me to strike a conversation. So I answered fine as I got up and started walking towards the bike path and jog back home. He never followed me, but how creepy is that???

I went to see my parents after supper and told them about it, they were all concerned that I should not jog alone and that I should change my routine and hours that I go at, also not jogging at night. As a woman, I am already on my guard, more than men would be, because of what we hear about people getting raped and or going missing. So I wake up this morning with a letter from my parent right at the door, inside there was a 1 year membership at a gym. lol geeez

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Yep that's pretty creepy. I suggest a cannister of maximum strength pepper spray in one hand when you need to pee. Also comes in handy for ugly dogs or rabid squirrels :)

Yep that's pretty creepy. I suggest a cannister of maximum strength pepper spray in one hand when you need to pee. Also comes in handy for ugly dogs or rabid squirrels :)

I believe it might come to that, thank you for the suggestion.

I go out running very early in the morning when there's no one out. I usually stop somewhere along the trail to pee.

I have encountered guys from time to time who have caught me while I'm peeing. I've never had a situation that I'd consider "creepy". I'm lucky I guess. I always have a can of pepper spray in my hand when I'm squatting in the woods, just in case. It usually stays clipped to the waistband of my shorts. I got it at a place that supplies uniforms for the police department and it's the same type that they carry...... very effective!

Guest UnabashedUser
I go out running very early in the morning when there's no one out. I usually stop somewhere along the trail to pee.

I have encountered guys from time to time who have caught me while I'm peeing. I've never had a situation that I'd consider "creepy". I'm lucky I guess. I always have a can of pepper spray in my hand when I'm squatting in the woods, just in case. It usually stays clipped to the waistband of my shorts. I got it at a place that supplies uniforms for the police department and it's the same type that they carry...... very effective!

Be very careful when wiping not to get even a trace of the pepper residue near those tender bits. FLAMES and you will be in AGONY. Most police officers have had this unpleasant experience as they handle the containers on a daily basis and there is contamination on most of the vials. Also, if you need to use it on an attacker, after hitting the eyes and nose and mouth, aim for the crotch. He'll be clutching his junk as well as his eyes. Also if you can't get pepper spray (UZI brand is good) consider a small can of E-Z Off oven cleaner. Doesn't have the range but the effect is devastating.

Edited by UnabashedUser

Oh dear,that is bad.I wonder if hes seen you before.You must be careful Sephora.Of course,its one thing to have pee fun with a willing person,but he was wrong to just try involve you.Do be careful.

I believe it might come to that, thank you for the suggestion.

Sephora if you can get police grade pepper spray/ Mace. Look for FOX brand pepper spray. It is rated @ 25% OC. Most police departments only allow their officers to carry 10-15% OC.

After a long stressful day at work yesterday, I decided to go for a quick jog on the bike path before supper. I have a few places that I pit stop to pee because it does give me some cover from the public. I stop at one, squat and start peeing, not even 10 seconds in, a guy walks up about 10 feet from me and starts to pee and says: how is it going over there? I am sorry but wtf? I never answered and then he said hello? I am saying to myself why can I not pee in private, some dumb ass had to come right next to me to strike a conversation. So I answered fine as I got up and started walking towards the bike path and jog back home. He never followed me, but how creepy is that???

I went to see my parents after supper and told them about it, they were all concerned that I should not jog alone and that I should change my routine and hours that I go at, also not jogging at night. As a woman, I am already on my guard, more than men would be, because of what we hear about people getting raped and or going missing. So I wake up this morning with a letter from my parent right at the door, inside there was a 1 year membership at a gym. lol geeez

Wow, that was pretty creepy.

Guys need to be careful when approaching a girl peeing. They're usually not into it like some of us.

Be courteous, don't stare or do anything to scare them off. Get your quick peek and be on your way. If she knows you saw her, probably best to give a quick "Oh sorry" and move on.

• Like 1

That is super creepy. As much as I enjoy seeing a woman wee, I wouldn't stare or walk in her direction if I realized someone was nearby peeing. Unless I know her, and she knows I enjoy it, and she is ok with me seeing her pee, and there are no others around that might get weirded out. But a total stranger, hell no, I'm giving her the privacy she deserves. What a creeper. :mad:

I'd be up for a distance contest. My stream could be considered "Power Piss". But I'm still at a disadvantage when it comes to guys. Maybe you'll give me a handicap.
Okay, to make things fair, I'll let you get nine inches closer.

Is that nine inches based on where our feet are or where the pee comes out.

If I squat, you'll have a height advantage. If I stand, I'll have to arch my back to get it to project properly.

I suggest a measure from the "point of origin" to the farthest point where it makes landfall. That's the only way I see it can be fair.

Is that nine inches based on where our feet are or where the pee comes out.

If I squat, you'll have a height advantage. If I stand, I'll have to arch my back to get it to project properly.

I suggest a measure from the "point of origin" to the farthest point where it makes landfall. That's the only way I see it can be fair.

The point of origin rule sounds fair.

I guess I have a few advantages. For one, I'm pretty sure my feet are longer than yours. (Hands aren't small, either! :wink: ) And, even if you stand, I'll have a height advantage.

But, I thought I was more than generous giving you the nine inches, as when I'm there I doubt I could get more than a couple drops. For me to pee, much less to blast a stream out, I'd have to, er, shrink. :redface:

The point of origin rule sounds fair.

I guess I have a few advantages. For one, I'm pretty sure my feet are longer than yours. (Hands aren't small, either! :wink: ) And, even if you stand, I'll have a height advantage.

But, I thought I was more than generous giving you the nine inches, as when I'm there I doubt I could get more than a couple drops. For me to pee, much less to blast a stream out, I'd have to, er, shrink. :redface:

Are you suggesting that standing next to me, as I was getting ready to pee, you might get an erection?

Sounds like YOU might have the disadvantage.

@CrissyP I would willingly lose if it meant I got to see you pee! Despite being male, I've never been able to get a massive distance - I've never measured it, but it certainly isn't anything like some of the girls that I've seen power pissing in videos. And if I did see you pee, I'd undoubtedly get an erection so I would probably have to go first!