Lets play a game: Part 8

Kim got into her Subaru Forester and opened the garage door, glad to see that the rain had stopped. “Good,” she thought, that tag sale should still be on but first, some sort of iced flavored coffee!” Taking a rather roundabout way Kim drove to a high school teacher's staple, Starbucks. Going through the drive-thru she got a large iced cappuccino, sipping it happily as she took the turn towards the tag sale, gotta get there early to get the good stuff, she thought. By the time she got to the tag sale she had finished the coffee, leaving only a heap of ice. Getting out of the car she enjoyed the feeling of the early summer breeze against her bare skin under her sundress as she made her way to the tables. Today she had one goal in mind. To find anything that could be a makeshift toilet!

In fact there were just that, laid out on one table, apparently the seller was a collector. Across the table Kim found an old enamel bedpan. Three chamber pots, one with a high wall and handle and one shorter and wider. Another low and broad with a lid for a wide circular opening and at the broad end there was a wide open spout, obviously meant for man to stick his dick into to pee. With an eye for watersports she also found a glass urinal, flat so it could rest on a surface with a wide tapering mouth and handle. Grinning to herself she imagined Jack and herself using these when she got home. She even eyed a couple narrow long necked wine decanters and a vase or two. Then she saw it, a larger vase, an amphora in fact, sitting on the ground at the end of the table. It had a large volumes bottom and a long neck with a flared oblong mouth. At the mouth there were two hands, flared back like ears. On the sides of the amphora Kim could make out the top half of a naked large breasted woman with curls flowing on to her shoulders, her bottom half obscured by grime. Walking around the large vase she made out another scene of two twins and a naked man, who's enormous penis was just visible above the layer of grime that covered the bottom portion of the vase. She thought she could see a stream of something coming from the tip, but it was hard to tell with all the dirt.

Bending over to look at the vase must have caught the eye of the seller who came over. “Oh I see you've found all of grandpa's things. I hate that vase, grandpa was a bit of a pervert.” Clearly indicating the bare-breasted maiden and well endowed man. “Obsessed with bizarre ancient cults and rituals. I don't know what grandma ever saw in him, I think she was his research assistant at one point. Some of their clothes they wore in the field are for sale too. I see you also found his urinal collection.”

A bit taken back Kim responded, “Oh… I thought they'd make interesting flower pots. Something to put in my bathrooms like a joke.” A sly cover-up.

“For all I care you can have the whole lot for $10, just take that lewd thing off my hands,” referring to the amphora. It was a deal and the seller helped Kim load the toilets into her car, not before adding a couple of old rugs to the deal and some strange pairs of pants belonging the late couple.

Kim hoped that he wasn't a parent of one of her students as she drove away. The next stop was to get some teaching supplies, pens and advil and other things teachers need. Supplies retrieved she made her way home. It was at the first stoplight that she realized she had to pee. She was so preoccupied with the prudish man and her errands that she didn't notice the iced cappuccino go right through her! At the second stoplight her desperation increased. She needed to pee and soon, unfortunately she was on a crowded street with no real shops for her to rush in and pee in a bathroom, not that she would have but desperate does as desperate needs. Kim silently debated hitching up her skirt and just peeing straight into the car seat but she sometimes used it to drive students home after practice and she couldn't do that in a car reeking of piss. She then thought of the bounty of toilets she purchased from the tag sale, relieved at finding a place for her relief, but her heart sank as soon as she remembered that they were packed away in the back, out of reach.

Cursing her iced cappuccino she found the solution, the cup filled with ice was still in the cup holder! Hastily she popped the top off and threw it on the passenger seat. With one hand on the steering wheel and the other grabbing the cup she scooted forward to hang her pussy over the front of the seat as best she could. As she hitched up her skirt to her teeth her pussy gave up a bit of control, squirting a jet of hot pee onto the floor board, splashing her sandaled feet in the process. Kim quickly moved the cup into position, catching her stream before she emptied her bladder all over the carpeting in her car. She sighed in relief as the sound of hissing and pattering filled the car. Hearing a cracking noise Kim suddenly took her eyes off the road and down to the cup between her legs in fear that it was cracking. It wasn't the cup, it was the ice! Laughing with her skirt between her teeth, Kim realized that she was exposing her smooth, flat stomach and bare twat to anyone that would look in. Her pee still flowing fervently she dropped her skirt, hiding her secret toilet. With the air conditioning going and windows up her loud hissing was confined to car, further masking her naughty activity from any passersby. What Kim found she loved most, aside from the fantastic sensation welling up inside her, was the musky odor of her urine filling the car. “It's better than new car smell,” she thought. Unsure of the level of pee in the cup she sadly cut off her flow, squealing in delight as rivulets of pee rolled down her wet slit, butt and dripping onto the floor, joining the small puddle that seeped into the floor's carpet. Returning the warm cup to the cup-holder she was soon home and pulling into her driveway, waving at their neighbor Cassandra as she passed by. She giggled as she kept glancing at the clear cup giving away its light yellow contents as the sunlight passed through it.

Jack was returning home as well. He had driven the half hour to Sears and was now on his way back. The pickup truck was loaded up with a brand new carpet cleaner, Fabreeze, and the thickest towels he could find. On his way out he was also intrigued by the outdoor patio section. There were several sets of outdoor and indoor seat cushions for sale. His mind raced as he picked up and felt the fabric of each set, imagining how they would feel on his bare cock and balls, which engorged slightly at the thought. Picking out the most absorbent ones he added them to the cart. He had the idea to use the indoor ones to pee in, while keeping the water resistant ones for when they had guests over. He also stopped by the bedding department and picked up a mattress protector... just in case. Pushing his cart out the door he passed by the toilet fixtures and chuckled to himself, why he had his toilets right in the bags in his cart. The sight did remind him that he hadn't peed since he left the house and knowing that the toilets weren't hooked up to anything intensified the need. He imagined himself just lifting the lid, taking out his dick and just letting go right there in the store. Even better he imagined what it'd look like if Kim were in his situation, barely making it to the seat before her panties filled up to their meager capacity and overflowed into the waterless bowl below her, forcefully spraying ever which way in loud splattering noise as a large puddle began to form at the base of the cistern. Brushing these erotic thoughts from his mind he quickly made way to his truck and loaded it up, hoping he'd be able to make it home to pee.

Despite the burning desperation in his abdomen Jack couldn't help but try to think of a good place to pee when he got home. Every twinge in his bladder made him grasp his cock through his pants in an attempt to hold on. “At this rate I'll probably just wet myself as soon as I get out of the truck, if I make it that far.” The windy backroads Jack liked to use were taking their toll on his aching bladder. At a not-so-busy stop-sign Jack weighed his options. He knew of a few spots coming up where he could get out and pee in the woods without being spotted but that would be too boring. Glancing around his truck, he cursed that he had recently cleaned out some of the empty bottles, when he remembered the bag of towels on the seat next to him. Grabbing them he lifted himself off the seat and stuffed them below him. Butterflies flew in his stomach. Was he really going to pee his pants in his truck seat? The couple planned to stay in that night so he didn't need to worry about his shorts or the damp seat. The taboo of the situation and his desperation made it an easy decision. With that thought Jack let go. He felt his urine make its way to the tip of his penis and start to spray the inside of his boxers. The thin fabric was no match for the amount of liquid erupting from Jack's member and soon his khaki shorts darkened as the urine spread down the left side of his shorts. Jack moaned as he felt the hot piss cascade over his balls and seeping into the towels below, soaking his ass. The feeling was incredible, Jack cut the flow off and relished in the fresh wave of warm each time he let his pee spurt right there in his pants, in his truck. He loved the gurgling and hissing noises emanating from between his legs. Soon he exhausted his bladder and sat panting in the truck, taking in deep breathes of the musky odor that filled the cab, concentrated at the damp mess that was his crotch. Still a little ways away from home, at any hint of urine in his bladder he just let it go right into his pants. His mind raced at what Kim would say when he got home, his pants obviously giving away what he had just done, not that it mattered, Jack wondered if Kim had gotten herself into a similar situation. He knew his wife, and he knew that she did, he just wondered if it would be as blatant as his own toilet. He didn't have to wait long as he waved to their neighbor and found that Kim had just pulled into the driveway.

Seeing her husband pull in, Kim got out of her car, grabbing the cup of piss as she got out. She wanted to proudly show off what she had done to Jack. When Kim saw him get out of the car she laughed. It was blatantly obvious at what he had done. Kim wished she could have done the same. “Looks like you've been naughty,” Kim told her husband, playfully, as she held her cup up high, dumping the warm contents onto the pavement, splashing her feet.

“Aww, you're still dry, did you pee in that cup? Impressive, as you can see I didn't have such a convenient option,” replied Jack, turning around so Kim could see the large pee stain on the ass of his shorts.

“You know I sometimes have students in this car, I can't have it smelling like a toilet, but as for being dry, I think I can change that,” said Kim, as she slightly parted her legs. Putting some pressure on her bladder she managed to squeeze what was left out of her muff, pee stream parting the lips slightly. Jack watched in awe as he saw the front of Kim's sundress darken slightly as the urine made its way down the fabric, falling to the puddle at her feet in sheets, errant streams snaking down her legs to join it. After a few seconds Kim pulled up her sundress, showing her pissing pussy off to her husband, the stream now falling somewhat in front of her. Sighing as her pee dwindled, she dropped the dress back to its position and let out two more quick squirts causing the dress to darken again. “Now lets get our hauls in before Cassie comes out and sees us all wet.”

• Hot 1