Pee with my bf

So my bf and I were together at my house and he was going to spend the night while my parents were out of town. We had many things planned. He is new to liking to pee. So we decided to watch a movie but during the movie we drank a lot of water, soda, tea and etc. we legit were holding ourselves like half way through the movie. We decided we both can't hold much longer so he's like let's pee together so we both took our pants and underwear off. I then sat on top of him....at this point we are both squirting from time to time so we are legit about to go. So I sat on him and right when I sat down I started peeing right away. He immediately got hard and tried his best to pee. About a minute later he went. We put a towel under us so the floor wouldn't be all gross after. So we made a huge wet spot. It felt so good. We made out while we were going and we went for like 2 minutes straight. We then decided to keep making out and pee whenever we had to and not hold it in but just go where we were standing or sitting that night.

• Like 1

Hot little story. I would love to be with woman that's up for doing something like this. Your bf is lucky. Word of advice, I take it this is a true story and not fiction. This is the fictional stories area. You want to post true stuff under the experiences tab. If it is fiction I apologize.

• 2 weeks later...
Hot little story. I would love to be with woman that's up for doing something like this. Your bf is lucky. Word of advice, I take it this is a true story and not fiction. This is the fictional stories area. You want to post true stuff under the experiences tab. If it is fiction I apologize.

Oh ok thanks