Why i like it.

After 2 years on here,i think ive worked out why i love to see girls pee:If you think about it,no man really has any need to see a girl pee.Women,rightly so,are very coy about their sexual areas.Even in a situation where you could,i guess its the expected thing to avert your eyes for a minute.So in the maybe very rare cases you get to see this brief activity,it becomes something magical,awesome.This person has given the ok for YOU to see her vagina,her clitoris,and then watch as it passes urine from it,but from where exactly,is a mystery to us males.

• Like 4
Guest UnabashedUser

I confess that I get hard when the wind blows, but aside from that curiosity, seeing a girl expose her cunny to the world, squat, and pee equals instant hardness for me. It's more than the sight of the genitals, it I think goes to the far off guttural instincts lurking in our heads and loins back to the days of the caveman.

I definitely think a big part of it, as others have said is that you're being allowed to witness something that's normally so private. There's a certain intimacy implied there if the girl you're with is allowing you to not only see her essentially naked, but also to watch her to something she generally only ever does by herself behind closed doors.

For me a big part of it is being able to drink it as well. Which I know is not for everyone. I love the taste and love the idea that I'm consuming something that's a product of my love's body and that came from their most sexual and intimate of areas. Again, there's something really intimate about drinking fluids from your partner like that.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I prefer to watch girls pee in their jeans. To me it is a real turnon to watch it spread out from their crotch, up the crack of their ass and then down the insides of their legs to the ground. I also prefer tight light blue color jeans as well as it is very visible. Watching them pee while naked just doesn't appeal to me.

• 3 months later...
On 8/23/2016 at 0:17 PM, fannywatcher said:

After 2 years on here,i think ive worked out why i love to see girls pee:If you think about it,no man really has any need to see a girl pee.Women,rightly so,are very coy about their sexual areas.Even in a situation where you could,i guess its the expected thing to avert your eyes for a minute.So in the maybe very rare cases you get to see this brief activity,it becomes something magical,awesome.This person has given the ok for YOU to see her vagina,her clitoris,and then watch as it passes urine from it,but from where exactly,is a mystery to us males.

It's the combination of being turned on sexually by a girl's pee and having the rare opportunity to see how and where it comes out of her body.  Every girl does it just a bit differently depending on the general shape of her body and the form of her genitalia.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, whiz kid said:

It's the combination of being turned on sexually by a girl's pee and having the rare opportunity to see how and where it comes out of her body.  Every girl does it just a bit differently depending on the general shape of her body and the form of her genitalia.

Exactly. Perfectly stated.

• Like 1

This is precisely the reason why most artificially-generated pee scenes do nothing for me. It must be natural, sudden, impulsive, with a nervous air of "is this really okay?" I like a scene best that convinces me that I'm supposed to be averting my eyes.

On 23/12/2016 at 1:15 AM, lugia said:

This is precisely the reason why most artificially-generated pee scenes do nothing for me. It must be natural, sudden, impulsive, with a nervous air of "is this really okay?" I like a scene best that convinces me that I'm supposed to be averting my eyes.

That's exactly right.  I too much prefer seeing a girl who simply has to pee, rather than one who is trying to put on a performance.   Far too many commercial videos are shot from right in front of her, when she is parting her legs for the best view, and they are zoomed in too tightly.   For example, I enjoy seeing a girl sit on the grass, in a skirt, then wriggle her knickers down.  Although I can't see her nakedness, or the pee pouring from her into the growing puddle between her thighs, it is a huge turn on to know that I am watching her piss in public.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, ppppppp said:

That's exactly right.  I too much prefer seeing a girl who simply has to pee, rather than one who is trying to put on a performance.   Far too many commercial videos are shot from right in front of her, when she is parting her legs for the best view, and they are zoomed in too tightly.   For example, I enjoy seeing a girl sit on the grass, in a skirt, then wriggle her knickers down.  Although I can't see her nakedness, or the pee pouring from her into the growing puddle between her thighs, it is a huge turn on to know that I am watching her piss in public.

Perfectly stated.  The excitement comes from the fact that she doesn't know she has an audience -or- she doesn't want to make it seem like she has an audience.  There's nothing better than when she nonchalantly lowers her pants and pulls down her underwear, exposing her most intimate body parts.  And then we get to see those body parts involved in a process that is even more private.