My ruthless diaper games

DiaperFun

Hey

Hi

I have a very severe dysfunctional stress urinary incontinence from a congenital neurological disability which is certainly difficult but even so I find diapers extremely attractive to pee on both publicly and privately and thanks to my incontinence I think I have a very good reason to use diapers in ruthless fetish games too. It is crazy exciting to drown diapers and feel their intumescent effect when I desperately pee on them. I can drown the diapers over and over again and enjoy the process when they are drowned more and more. I also find holding and desperation exciting but this is for me never a full fetish to enjoy if I can not drown diapers in my way. This tension makes me so stiff throughout the body when I bathe our disposable diapers so if I'm out walking, I all of a sudden have to stop for about 10 minutes and wait until I have drenched the diapers. When diapers should be drowned in my wanton fetish games, I used to fantasize about something very exciting about the diapers life.

Inside all diapers are layered with small shrunken and trapped jelly characters who are completely unaware of the terrible devastation that soon will face the DOM. Whenever the diapers are drowned in my fetish plays all diapers have to undergo this reckless play. I'm sitting in a position with the legs slightly wide apart and trying to keep holding until I in complete desperation drowns out those little jelly characters that immediately starts trapped struggle frantically between my strong thighs every time I drowns the diapers. This endless useless floundering goes on for several minutes and makes me completely crazy with excitement but I continue to drown the diapers to the limit for leakage. Jelly characters struggles now even more intense than before, but I continue to drown the diapers until at last startled the country recedes for good.

When this ruthless fetish play finally is over, I take off my diapers and do detailed studies about the devastation I have caused as you can see in the attached photos.

57eb61d5b1d2e_Resultsfrommyfetishgameswithdiapersimage1.jpg.03452635a2d32932d6f450776b791887.jpg

57eb61d5b4040_Resultsfrommyfetishgameswithdiapersimage2.jpg.e0459a420fdaadd57a8f51effff95924.jpg

57eb61d5b5de3_Resultsfrommyfetishgameswithdiapersimage3.jpg.1e6786f91dafafd74790ab01b0cc5691.jpg

Very unique way of thinking you have there . Though I don't quite indulge in that form of fantasy / fetish play you like . Don't get me wrong . I find your experience very interesting in how you feel think and have fun with this type of play . :)

For myself I enjoy wearing diapers while sitting at the computer reading , commenting and at times even chatting with others online . That when I get a very strong urge that I need to pee :whistling:

I just let it all go and allow my pee to just gush out of me in giving me such warm wetness all through my crotch and down around my bottom :)

In feeling my pee filling the diaper to overflowing / to the point that the amount of pee . Gushing out of me . Is flowing so much . The diaper can't absorb it fast enough and some of it eventually leaks out from the leg openings . most likely my left leg opening . At first I didn't like this . Because I hate to make a mess / a puddle in my chair . As a result of this leakage at times . Over time I have gotten use to this . Still I don't do much peeing while sitting at my computer most times . Clean up is a problem I want to avoid as much as possible . Though at times leaks happen and when they do . It can be Naughty to allow it at times . To help enhance my arousal of peeing in a diaper :tongue:

Please , keep on posting . This concept and experience you had are very interesting to read about . I do appreciate what you have to share on her . It makes getting to know you much better for who you are and what you enjoy doing :biggrin:

Thank You ! !

Thanks alot for your understandings.