Extreme pee fantasies

Does anyone else have any pee related fantasies that are so outlandish or extreme that they would never want them to happen for real, but which still work for them as fantasies?

Here is mine and it involves a particular female from my past who shall remain anonymous. I imagine that she still visits me regularly and is into pissing all over the place. In my fantasy I allow her to piss wherever she wants in my bedroom right in front of me - all over the carpet, against the walls, in the wardrobe and drawers, on the bed, all over the bedroom furniture, just about everywhere in there really. And I never clean it up, just leaving it there to dry and revelling in the fact that my bedroom stinks of piss, but getting off on knowing that it is HER piss.

Of course, in reality the smell of old piss is not a pleasant one and I would never not clean up after a girl had peed anywhere. Just leaving it to stink is too extreme to ever be acceptable to me in reality, yet it works as a fantasy.

• Hot 1
  • 7 years later...
1 hour ago, SikkSixx said:

Oh boy i think about this alot but heres one I'll share. It involves me and perferably an other person.  I know its not possible maybe but id want for us to piss on command and for how long we want and we wpuld just piss everywhere on the carpet overflowing cups on each other or just watching each other and playing in endless piss. Also pissing inside the vagina isnt healthy when you do it constantly but that also feels amaaazzzzinnnggg and when you push it out if feels like your pissing.  So yea lol 

I’ve actually had a similar fantasy where I meet a girl who is also into peeing like me, and neither of us have a limit, so we could pee for eternity. So in our everyday activities, we incorporate as much of our pee as we want! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Devonpee

See this is an old thread but had to add my extreme fantasy. I’ve always dreamed off just letting a girl piss all over me but it really has to be without notice, like just be sitting talking doing some everyday thing and then all of the sudden she is soaking me in her piss, even waking me up in the morning by pissing on me. 

Edited by Devonpee

Dreams- or fantasies are weird like that..one has no control over them as to what is appropriate 😉 

So I guess my one fantasy IS extreme ,a bit anyway. 

My mind always let me dream about this one BIG woman, who I get to help out. Sometimes she's sprained her ankle and I get to help her back to her appartement, sometimes I'm just giving her a lift home... And it's very obvious she is just dying for a pee ! There are times I dream about the ways she's apologizing for her behaviour,holding herself,squirming and pausing in her stride.Other times I just fantasize about all the different ways she might express her urgent need in words to me.

I do sincerely apologize for that disturbing view of the inside of my twisted mind folks !  😄

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
21 hours ago, wannawatchuwiggle said:

Dreams- or fantasies are weird like that..one has no control over them as to what is appropriate 😉 

So I guess my one fantasy IS extreme ,a bit anyway. 

My mind always let me dream about this one BIG woman, who I get to help out. Sometimes she's sprained her ankle and I get to help her back to her appartement, sometimes I'm just giving her a lift home... And it's very obvious she is just dying for a pee ! There are times I dream about the ways she's apologizing for her behaviour,holding herself,squirming and pausing in her stride.Other times I just fantasize about all the different ways she might express her urgent need in words to me.

I do sincerely apologize for that disturbing view of the inside of my twisted mind folks !  😄

How that is disturbing view? I think this is ok.

• 3 weeks later...

My extreme fantasy that will probably never happen is to be invited back to the locker room by a women's sports team,  perhaps netball or AFLW.  Once there, they tell me that I am there to be peed on by the whole team,  then to lick each of their still-wet pussies until every member of the team has reached orgasm.

They give me the choice,  it's either that,  or walk out of the door and never return.  Of course I agree to stay. 😋