Hello

I am new here. i wet myself a lot when i was a teenager, but that was as far as it went. My question is about drinking pee. I am intrigued by this and would like to try it but at the same time it's a little scary. i would like some advice about how to overcome my misgivings and learn to be a pee drinker.

My problem is with the taste.

• Like 1
I am new here. i wet myself a lot when i was a teenager, but that was as far as it went. My question is about drinking pee. I am intrigued by this and would like to try it but at the same time it's a little scary. i would like some advice about how to overcome my misgivings and learn to be a pee drinker.

Hi,cant help you im afraid.Do you mean male or female wee?Ive never drunk either,it would be interesting to find if theres a difference?I cant say i fancy it really..

Guest UnabashedUser

If you drink beverages with saccharine, the pee is much sweeter. Smokers pee can be really rank, as is the pee of people who eat asparagus or onions. As far as drinking goes, I don't ingest but I taste it and take it into my mouth. Basically if you have no problem tasting or swallowing male cum you should be OK with tasting a bit of pee.

Hmmm, would be interested to find out if anyone has tasted your pee?

If you drink beverages with saccharine, the pee is much sweeter. Smokers pee can be really rank, as is the pee of people who eat asparagus or onions. As far as drinking goes, I don't ingest but I taste it and take it into my mouth. Basically if you have no problem tasting or swallowing male cum you should be OK with tasting a bit of pee.

Thank you. That's very helpful.

• Like 1

Hi Julie!

The taste of pee can either be attractive or really off-putting, depending on the person. I'd suggest that you start by tasting pee that's extremely diluted, by having the person who's pee you'll be tasting drink lots of water beforehand - the clearer the urine the less taste/flavor it will have. A person's pee early in the morning will be the strongest, as it's been stored in the bladder for quite a while and is usually fairly stale - avoid it if you're concerned about not liking the taste. It's been said that drinking pineapple juice or other similarly sweet beverages/juices can change the taste/flavor of urine, but I haven't heard any reliable confirmation of that.

Let us know the outcome - there are plenty of people here who will support you with positive feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tasted quite a bit of pee. Here's the advice I can offer for the person giving you the pee:

Drink plenty of water.

Avoid pee from someone who smokes.

Drink cranberry or pineapple juice.

If you drink alcohol, Tangueray gin gives urine a nice floral taste and smell.... Gin and tonic water is a good drink, with a twist of lime.

Experiment with your own pee. Urinate in a cup or glass and try just a small amount to get used to the taste. Try it while it's warm. The taste gets stronger as it reaches room temperature.

Start with just a little on the tongue and work up from there.

Make sure the person giving you the pee is healthy and not on any meds that may be present in the urine.

Be as sexually charged as possible. We tend to do things we ordinarily wouldn't when we're sexually aroused.

• Like 2

I second Crissy's comments. I haven't tasted a lot of pee but I've experimented a bit with my own. The taste can vary considerably in good and bad ways so just try it and see.

From a health perspective, I've heard that pee is quite sterile unless the person has a urinary tract infection so it's really just deciding if you like the taste.