Moments that could cause wetting

Okay, so I have never seen a wetting but I have seen several "near misses" that could have been major wettings. As a result I remember them as scenarios that COULD have caused peeing accidents, let me explain...

1. Road Trip - My friend Catherine was on a road trip with myself, one guy, and two other girls. She told the driver she needed to make a 'pit stop' but was told we would pull over only if it was an emergency. By the time she order us to make the next exit she was in absolute desperation. She was fidgeting in her seat and hoped out of the car while we were still rolling towards a parking spot. After a little while from her going inside I wanted to go onside hoping she had an accident. She did however make it to the bathroom in time but told me a little pee escaped while she was next in line! I so wonder if there was one more person ahead of her, an exit too far or the bathrooms were out of order.

2. I have a women deliver meals to my place, her business is like Blue Apron but she prepares the food. Anyway I ran into her as she was coming out of my door and didn't see me coming in at the same time. Needless to say I startled her a lot when we ran into each other. What I wondered from that particular situation is what COULD have happened if she needed to pee...missed opportunities.

Are there any situations like these that others can relate to?

I work in a hospital pharmacy which is located on the lowest level floor. Next door to the pharmacy is the "Necropathey Department" (morgue). I work nights and usually there's not much going on.

One night, around 2 am I got on an elevator going back down to my department after a visit to the ER. An orderly had a gurney on the elevator with a cadaver (dead body) he was transporting down to the morgue for storage until it could be picked up in the morning by the funeral home...... not a big thing. I didn't care, so I got on the elevator. As the elevator was descending I was standing next to the gurney with the cadaver covered with a sheet. The attendant was on the other side of the gurney. Suddenly an arm touched me.... it was the dead body! The arm came out from under the sheet and touched me at my waist. I lost it! I suddenly began peeing uncontrollably. I couldn't stop. I completely emptied my bladder into my scrubs.... down the legs, into my sneakers and onto the floor of the elevator making a yellow puddle. I threw myself against the back wall of the elevator and stood there panicked. As the door opened on our floor, the attendant explained that sometimes there's an involuntary muscle movement as rigor mortis sets in. He explained that it's common and known as a cadaveric spasm. I studied medicine for six years and another two in post graduate work, I don't ever remember anything being said about that.

So here we are..... I'm wearing soaking wet scrubs, covered with urine, urine in my sneakers and a big puddle on the elevator floor and totally embarrassed. The attendant calmed me down. He said he would get environmental services to clean up. I had spare scrubs and shoes in my locker and we have a shower in the locker room. The attendant promised not to tell anyone and would say that he found the puddle in the elevator. I just hoped that no one could put two and two together from the video surveillance cameras as to who peed in the elevator. I never heard another word about this, and now I won't ride an elevator with a cadaver..... EVER!

• Like 2
Wow wish I'd seen that, were you desperate at the time or not really needing to go?

I had to go, but not what I would consider desperate, or anywhere close to that. When I got back to my department I probably wouldn't go into the restroom for another hour or so. I frequently make it through my eight hour shift without using the restroom in spite of drinking a lot of coffee. I usually pee before I leave in the morning.

@CrissyP That was quite an experience - I wasn't sure how to rate it - it was quite funny to hear about, but I'm sure it wasn't at all funny for you at the time! Sorry you got shocked and wet yourself when you weren't planning to.

You're right, it wasn't funny at the time. Work knows nothing about my fetish and I was really embarrassed. I'm supposed to be a professional, and here I am covered with pee from my crotch down in front of people I work with. I supervise two technicians on my shift. It was not a good position for the "boss" to be in when I walked in. Luckily I have a good relationship with my coworkers and they sympathized with my situation.

It's never been brought up, although thinking back, it was funny.

This happens with animals too. After being euthanized my dog lunged and bit the vet and she explained that it's an involuntary reflex and it was only coincidence that he was able to bite her.

I found out that sometimes a cadaver will burp or fart. Muscle movements are common for a while. I guess people who do that kind of work get used to it. It gives me the creeps!