[Fiction] A memorable house tour

Hello, I haven't posted in a long time. I have a bunch of stories going that I never finished, but am working my way through. This is a new one.

As always, this is entirely fictional and any resemblance to real persons or real events are entirely coincidental.

This is a story that took place a couple of years ago and it is something that has stayed with me for quite a while. I was working at an estate agency (still am) and in those particular days, I had been spending a lot of time giving tours of one particular house.

Anyway, one night I couldn't sleep so I was up watching some late night television. There was a re-run of one of those talk shows on, and the actress they had on really caught my eye as she was sitting there with her long slim legs not covered by the red knee-length dress she was wearing. I'm gonna keep the details to a minimum as I imagine she might not want to be recognized, but let's just say she's a really stunning brunette in her early 30s with a perfect firm body.

I had kinda been dozing off, but a particular topic change caught my attention because of how unusual it seemed.

"And I've heard that you pee in public? Is that true?", the host asked.

This was met with an ironic smile followed by "What? Who told you that!? But yeah, there was that time... Should I tell the story? Too much information?", she laughed.

"Yeah, let's hear a story, don't we want that?", the host said, followed by applause and laughter from audience.

"I had been to this... well, somewhat formal event. There was alcohol involved, but only a single glass of wine for me as I was driving by myself. After a few hours I had done what I needed to at this event and was about to leave, planning a quick trip to the ladies' beforehand, I certainly wasn't the only one. Well I was definitely not lasting in that line so the plan changed to getting home FAST! So I head down to the underground parking garage and as I'm fumbling with my car keys, I realize, jeez I really really have to pee - like, pee-my-pants-any-second-type of thing. Well, you know - a few seconds later and I just kinda... hiked up my dress, squatted and... peed there behind my car... Yep", she said and paused, "I'm sorry, but when a girl's gotta go a girl's gotta go.", she giggled.

This made the audience laugh again.

"You may find this hard to believe, but I've actually done something similar", the host said

"Oh, I don't find that hard to believe at all", she laughed.

"... but I walked home with a fine for public indecency!". The audience laughed again.

--------

The show ended soon thereafter and I went to bed. I had been told that someone in a particularly public profession would be coming by to look at the house the following day.

----------

Morning came and I got dressed and set off to the house. I had only been there for an hour, making sure everything looked just the way it should, when I heard a car pull up outside. A moment later the doorbell was rung and I went out there to greet them.

I couldn't believe my eyes at first. It was the same actress I had just seen on the show last night.

"Hello, welcome!", I said and introduced myself. The house had three floors; basement, ground-level and the upper floor.

She introduced herself and I noticed she was even wearing the very same dress she had worn on the show.

"Will we need to wait for someone else or can we get started right away?", I asked.

"Just me, we can start right now", she said.

I led her through the hallway and into the living room, then followed by the kitchen.

"The kitchen is almost brand-new, having only been renovated shortly before the owners decided to sell.", I continued to explain how some of the cupboards could easily be moved or removed entirely if she so preferred.

"And in here we find 1 of 2 bathrooms. The other one being situated on the upper floor as I will show you in just a moment"

She interrupted me as I was about to explain a temporary situation involving the plumbing in the entire house.

"Would it be inappropriate if I asked to use the bathroom for just a moment? It's been a long drive and you'd think there'd be more rest stops along the way... especially considering how some of them barely let you buy a proper meal without them also having to throw in a large drink!"

"I'm sorry. I wish I could, but as I was just about to say. The house has a problem with the plumbing meaning all water is cut off until it gets fixed. This is also why you will not be able to move in properly before next month. I've been advised that we should refrain from using all drains as it could cause further complications.", I explained.

"Oh, okay", she said, sounding somewhat defeated. I now noticed that she had been crossing her legs every now and then and decided to offer an alternative.

"If it's urgent, I can wait while you use the one in the store down the road", I said.

"No, that's okay. I don't want to take up your time", she declined.

"Very well, shall we continue upstairs?"

-----

"Here we have the bedroom and the second bathroom through the door here", I showed her.

The windows overlooked the garden.

"As you may have read, the garden is being re-done and should be finished by the time the house is ready", I said.

I noticed she was taking a long time looking out of that window. I imagine she was considering the possibility of going out there to pee given what I'd heard her talk about on the talk show. Unfortunately for her, though, at the moment there were people in the midst of the aforementioned work.

Eventually she looked away, likely having realized that for someone of her profession, getting caught out there might not be the best thing in the world.

I showed her some photographs of what the garden would look like once fully done.

We quickly passed through the remaining rooms upstairs and headed back down.

"And now for the basement.", I said as we descended the stairs.

The basement was a smaller section of the house, composed of one big room roughly size of the bedroom upstairs. In addition to this, there were smaller rooms, or closets if you will, generally used for storage as I explained.

"There's no attic, so this serves that same function", I said.

"You could set up a rather nice home cinema setup down here", she said, pointing to the wall at the far end of the room.

"I really like this", she concluded as we were standing a few feet from the stairs, ready to ascend once again.

"I think I want it. Is there something I can sign right now?", she asked.

"Not quite - I have another tour scheduled tomorrow", I said and continued, "there are a number of documents that I cannot have you sign before tomorrow at the earliest - depending on how it goes."

"I'll outbid them. That's how it works, right?", she said. I noticed she had gotten increasingly fidgety, clearly in a desperate need to pee right now.

"Yes, and.." I began explaining but my phone rang, "I'm sorry, but I have to take this", I said.

----

"Well, I have good news", I began, "that was the couple scheduled to view the house tomorrow. They've just told me they're no longer interested. This effectively means the house can be yours, legally-speaking, today."

"Would you like to get the papers sorted out now?", I asked.

"Yes, absolutely - oh, gosh, I really have to pee, I'm sorry", she said.

I again offered to wait if she wanted to go to the customer toilet in the store down the road.

"How long of a walk is it?", she asked.

"Well, maybe five minutes", I said.

"Oh, that's uh...", she said and abruptly ended her sentence. I expected her to quickly run up the stairs, but she decided we should just sort out the papers first "right then, let's get this over with", she said and we sat down at a small table left in the basement.

"Mhmm", she mumbled as she quickly read through and signed the documents.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but perhaps this should wait until an, ahem, more suitable time?", I said.

"No no, it's fine. I get it", she said and continued signing with her legs firmly crossed and one foot tapping in the air.

-----

"Okay", she said and continued, "so this means I effectively own the house now?".

"That's right. Congratulations on your new home", I said.

"Great!", she said and immediately got up and ran for the stairs, but instead of going up, she ducked under them instead.

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing and felt a slight erection coming on. I'm a little ashamed to say it, but I actually got out my phone and began recording video, with the flash off. I still had the phone in my hand from the call earlier which made it all the more easier.

It was a little dark under there, but you could just barely see her from where I was standing. She had already hiked up her dress and lowered what appeared to be a thong. Finally, my suspicions were confirmed when I heard her sigh then followed by a hissing and splashing sound of what could really only be her pee hitting the granite floor.

Shortly thereafter I could see a telltale river of liquid pooling out from under the stairs. Definitely no uncertainty now; this gorgeous young actress was peeing in the basement of the house she had just bought - and right in front of me!

I was doing my best trying to suppress my erection while also trying to discreetly film the whole thing and make sure it didn't look like I was taking too much of an interest in what she was doing.

Eventually she spoke, still peeing by the sounds of it.

"Ah", she moaned, "that feels so good, that relief. I'm really sorry you had to witness this, but I just could not hold it any longer. It was either my dress or the floor"

I wasn't quite sure what to say, but eventually told her not to worry about it. It was her house now after all. I then smiled and said, "Besides, when you gotta go, you gotta go".

"Oh yeah, that's for sure", she said, her stream having waned a little now.

I decided to lighten the mood further.

"And hey, an underground parking garage or a discreet spot under the stairs in a basement - what's the difference right?", I chuckled.

"Oh my gosh. I didn't think anyone would see that stupid show", she giggled.

It looked and sounded like she had finished peeing now, a sizable elongated puddle to show for it. She reached into her bra for something and then wiped her crotch with what appeared to be a tissue before dropping it in her puddle.

"Phew", she exclaimed, as she emerged from under the stairs, still straightening out her dress, "that was a close call".

"Mhmm", I said, still a bit shocked by what had just happened.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll get it cleaned up", she laughed, "and uh... I'm assuming you've been here a while so if you need to go, feel free. It's all the same now - on the condition that this absolutely stays between us, okay?", she asked.

"Oh thank you, but I'm good", I said, which was the truth, although I could've gone, but I'm pretty sure my full-on erection that I was doing my best to conceal, would complicate matters a little, "you don't need to worry, though. Your secret's safe with me".

-------------

The next day we met up at the house again for me to hand over some additional documents as well as all the keys. I arrived a little early and decided to have a little look at her "emergency toilet". Not exactly something I should be doing; the house was hers now.

Well, there was no sign of her pee other than the tissue she had discarded.

Part of me wanted to take the tissue, but imagine what she might think of me if she suspected I had done something like that! What a fucking pervert!

I went back outside to wait in my car.

A short while later she pulled up in her car and got out. Today she was wearing some tight dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt.

"Sorry, I'm late. Lots of traffic today", she said in a hurried voice.

"Oh, it's no bother. I just have some papers detailing the work in the garden and the work on the plumbing I want to go over with you", I said and handed her the keys.

"Yes yes, of course", she said and unlocked the door.

The previous owners had left a dining table and a set of chairs in the living room so that's where we sat down.

"Right, this here lists the days and hours they'll be working, and that is the phone number they can be reached at", I said and continued, "the plumbers have a key". If you're uncomfortable with this, a change can be made, but obviously this means you'll need to be here to let them in. Obviously the key will be returned to you as soon as the job is done".

"Oh, that's fine. Like you said, I won't really be able to move in before next month anyway", she said.

"Yes, all right", I said and moved on to the next page.

"And this here...", I continued, but she interrupted me.

"Actually, uhm, and I'm sorry to be so unprofessional again, but I didn't get a chance to stop at a rest stop along the way. I was already late due to traffic and all so... I... gotta pee.", she said.

"Oh, no worries. I can wait while you head to the store down the street", I said, noticing that she didn't seem desperate like the day before.

"Oh, yeah, that is an option", she said, "but I was actually, uh..., thinking... You know - would you consider me weird and disgusting if I said I was actually thinking I could just... go in the basement again - I'm gonna end up cleaning it soon anyway", she finally said.

"Oh", I said, just as surprised as I had been the day before when she had squatted and peed under the stairs, almost right in front of me.

"Well uh... I guess that makes a lot of sense", I continued, "In any case, it's your house", I chuckled.

"Oh that's wonderful.", she said and stood up and began picking through her purse, eventually taking out a tissue. "Right, uh, better get to it!", she said and made her way to the stairs.

I simply smiled, sensing the awkwardness of the situation. The table we'd been sitting at was placed relatively close to the stairs and I must say, I couldn't help but stare at that perfect ass of hers in those tight jeans.

Given the silence in the house, I was kinda anticipating possibly being able to hear 'something' - and I was not disappointed.

A moment after the footsteps on the stairs had stopped I heard an ever so faint hissing and splashing sound. I could just barely make it out and were it not for the fact that I knew what was going down there, I probably wouldn't even have heard anything at all.

Thinking about it now, it sounded like she was peeing slower than the day before, but then again, she must've been absolutely bursting that first time.

I don't know for how long it went on, but it was at least half a minute before I again heard and saw her coming up the stairs.

"Feel better now?", I chuckled, trying to downplay the surreal nature of the situation.

"Oh absolutely. It was wonderful relief! You have my full attention now", she giggled.

"And can you believe this", she continued, holding what appeared to be two crumbled up tissues in her left hand, "I actually just simply dropped the tissue in the puddle yesterday. Really must've been a rush", she laughed again, perhaps a slightly nervous laughter. She took out another tissue to wrap the two used tissues in.

"Oh and, I can expect you'll keep this to yourself as well, yes?", she asked, and then added ,"of course, if you need to go, feel free".

"Oh I'm fine, and don't worry about it", I answered and then went over the rest of the documents as best I could, but this time I was the one slightly distracted.

"Alright then. That should be everything", I said and looked at the time then got up.

"Actually, does the offer to use your, "bathroom", still stand?", I asked, "I just realized I have somewhere to be soon. It's a bit of a drive and I probably won't have time to stop along the way with how late it is now". It wasn't a lie. I did have somewhere to be, but I could probably make it there, but I was curious about her bringing up the possibility again and I also kinda wanted to get a look at her puddle.

"Oh, sure, yeah", she laughed, "what a weird situation this is huh?".

I chuckled with her, thanked her and then headed down the stairs.

I found a much more circular puddle this time in the same spot as she has been squatting in the day before. It was clear that she hadn't been as desperate as that day, but this was still a pretty sizable one. I took out my phone and took a few photos then pulled out my dick which was now semi-erect. I figured I probably shouldn't be peeing up the wall, so I took a step back and then aimed for the center of her puddle.

It took a little while to get started, but I'm sure I was helped along by the thought that I was simply adding to an already-existing pee puddle.

I began peeing into her puddle, causing the pee to splash up a bit. Nothing too much though. A few drops on the wall, but nothing serious.

The puddle increased in size causing it to start forming a small river than ran out towards me.

I was pissing for another 15 seconds and then shook off the final drops, tucked it back in and then zipped up. I took another photo of the puddle before going back upstairs.

"Well, that was interesting", I said and thanked her again, knowing she might have been listening to the splashing sounds of me peeing into her puddle a moment earlier, "I guess we have our contractual agreement now - I won't say what I know you did and you won't say what you know I did, deal?", I smiled and held out my hand.

"Yes, of course", she smiled back and we shook hands.

She walked me to the door, thanked me for the service and also for being so understanding given her two "situations".

Unfortunately I never heard from her again. In the few years that have passed she has starred in a number of big-budget titles meaning she's definitely more well-known now, but as far as I can tell, she likes her privacy. And I'm certainly not aware of any other occurrences of her talking about peeing in public on national television!

Every now and then I still think about that one time a gorgeous actress peed in front of me in the basement of the house I was in charge of selling to her. It sounds so surreal, but at least I have video to remind me that it did indeed happen. Sometimes I wonder if she ever did it again given how casual she had been about it the second time.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 3

Very well written story, somedood123, thanks for sharing! :D

I generally like those stories best that try to be realistic (although if you would have tried to sell me this story as real, I would have had my doubts).

Makes me wonder what else you have in store for us. ;)

• Like 1