Pee stream forward, backward or straight....!!!!

Girls, what do you prefer to pee  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Girls, what do you prefer to pee

• Wear skirt and peeing Standing up
    • Wear skirt and peeing sitting down
    • Wear jeans and peeing standing up
    • Wear jeans and peeing sitting down
    • Laying down and peeing
    • Any other style of peeing

Hello I am a boy from India... Recently i saw 2 live sighting and 1 video of peeing and i have solid confusion of peeing stream.

First I saw video in which a with short skirt coming near the station then she pull her skirt and pee forcefully. Her pee stream is forward side from where she stood.

In Second scenario... I went out with my neighbor which is my age i.e 24. she wear knee length midi skirt.. once we are walking on the road and time is around 9:30 PM and she told me she urge to pee. we search but we dint find any place so she have to pee roadside... so I fill bit naughty and i told her wow so today i can see ur pussy and she told me naa i cant and then i she remove her panty and pull skirt from back side i.e ass... around half ass and then bend little bit forward but her pee stream was around half feet back side then she standing up..

IN third Scenario... I saw a lady in saree is searching buses for pee then she went to back side of one building.. i follow her but she dint know that i am following her... then she standing up streight then pull her saree up to ankle and i can saw let her go... I can see her pee stream is exactly between leg...

So, every girl has different pee flow..?? or how girls are manage to pee stream..???