My dad's friend

My dad's friend always was really cool when I was growing up.he got me nice pressies and paid me loads of attention. He played games with me and he used to tickle me until I'd piss my pants.he lived abroad for a while and when he came back he was invited to my 16th birthday party.i had done a lot of growing up over the years.my boobs were full and perky.my hips were curvy too.i wore my new dress a floaty short summer dress.when he arrived he couldn't believe how I had grown.i blushed when I saw him.i always fancied him.he invited me over to sit on his lap and he bounced me up and down just like when I was a little girl. This time I could feel that he had a bonk on.his eyes kept ogling my big bouncy tits.i didn't yet wear a bra.he started to tickle me and I kept saying I needed a piss and to stop.he kept tickling me and I was wriggling around trying not to piss.his hands were all over me and I was bouncing around on his hard cock.i couldn't hold it in anymore and I pissed all over him.all over his trousers and his cock. It was a long piss and it kept spreading through both our clothes. His girlfriend had been watching us disapproving. When I stopped I made an excuse and went up to my bedroom.he said there had been an accident and he offered to help me out so he followed me to my room.i opened my panty drawer to choose a clean pair of panties.he offered to help me to find some.he picked out a pretty pair of see through panties and then he lifted my dress to help me out of my wet ones.he offered to clean me up down there and laid me back on the bed and licked the piss of my thighs and pussy. He asked if he could push his cock in just for a few minutes.he promised to pull out before he came.if felt so naughty as it was my birthday and everyone was downstairs including his girlfriend and my dad.he got very excited as he pushed his swollen cock into me.hd started thrusting and he was trying to keep quiet.it was so hot I was really randy and he was slipping in and out so well.he said my pussy felt really tight.he ripped open my dress to release my breasts and they bounced as he fucked me.his girlfriend shouted up to hurry up.he got more intense and started heavy breathing.i opened my legs wider and he rode me so deep.he got real close and started to pull out but just a he was pulling out he shot his load inside my pussy.it was amazing.he fingered my clit and covered my mouth as I came. Just as I was coming I pissed even more and he licked my pussy clean.we got dressed and went downstairs as if nothing happened.he just said he was helping me clean up.my pussy felt amazing all afternoon!