Urine of the Goddesses - Intro

Urine of the Goddesses-Intro

Introduction:

135 years after the war between women and the testervians (a female designed sex of miniature males created for labor and oral pleasure), some women, itching for new ways to conquer and control the world, decided to begin a quest to travel from Femulsio-Eta, to a newly discovered nearby planet with the intention of carrying out this plan. They named this planet Estress. They made men build 100s of ships to carry thousands of citizens to planet Estress. 1000 men and 2000 women. Testervians were not permitted to come.

Days after landing men mysteriously fell ill. It was discovered that a native parasite, later named EvePoxia X, infected both men and women in different ways. Men, already slightly smaller and weaker than women, became lethargic, demented, malnourished and weaker over time. Oddly, the parasite mutated womens bladders and caused them to produce more urine following sex. Deep vaginal and g-spot stimulation makes the bladder expand and contract, pulling more urine from the kidneys. It was discovered through mens perplexing fascination with womens urine that drinking it would counter the effects of the parasite. As a result, the economy evolved around womens urine as a premium high quality item for men to purchase. The higher the price the older and more potent the urine. There are also certain women who carry the highest price for their urine, usually heiresses to wealthy families, women with the most ravenous sex drives and especially the Supreme Empress Glendella herself, ruler of planet Estress.

Twice per year, she publicly urinates into a gold plated 1 gallon canteen. This event called the Mighty Goddess Gush, is considered an honor for all in attendance and is broadcast live across screens throughout city streets. The premium piss is then stored for one month in the empress's palace, guarded by armed soldiers. The piss is then bid on and sold to the highest male bidder. Due to her unique genetics and the tremendous amount of piss she produces, this lucky man has enough to last 6 years. Additionally, twice per year the Supreme Empress grants a special privilege of peeing directly into a lucky mans mouth, in her palace royal bedroom. This privilege is very difficult to attain however, as the man chosen by the empress herself must have a very large penis and be able to sustain sex with her for 2 hours, ensuring that she has at least 10 orgasms so that she can quickly produce a full gallon of urine. If he completes the task, taking piss straight from the Empress's pussy will put the parasite into remission, likely for the rest of his life, freeing him from ever needing another drink. If he cannot satisfy her, he is banned from purchasing urine and will eventually die from EvePoxia X within 6 months. This challenge is a harrowing event for the male, as his life hinges on this performance.

Men who have overcome this challenge have said that the Supreme Empress is totally overpowering and very aggressive during sex. Most have suffered injuries to their penis, pelvis, internal organs and lower back. One survivor recalls “she thrusts and bounces on you like a hydraulic powered piston, you're pinned under the weight of her massive body smashing down on you for hours, carelessly torquing your dick in directions its not meant to go in and feeling its ligaments popping out of place as its locked in the vice grip of her hungry vagina, soaked in her dripping sweat, feeling the bursts of her warm breath on your chest and face making it hard for you breathe, the room hot and steaming with the stinking aroma of her musky pussy and ass, your face bruised from her humongous breasts and rock hard nipples slapping you, hearing the increasingly loud squeaks from the bed struggling to hold up under her powerful thrusting, as she screams from the pleasure and then realizing its only been 15 minutes so far... Its challenging but the reward of her hot golden urine straight from the source is priceless. I am a free man now, symptom free for 13 years."

The constant threat of the parasite, the quest for womens urine and the high price they place on it, drives men to endless labor and destructive levels of competition to cover the costs, sometimes ending in death. They will rob and fight each other for the urine or for money to purchase it. Some desperate men often resort to sneaking into womens restrooms in an effort to find an outhouse toilet to drink it from, even though the piss they need is often undrinkable due to the presence of fecal and menstrual waste. It is no easy task however, as the restrooms are patrolled by automated turrets. Regardless, some manage to evade the turrets gunfire and find an acceptable puddle of piss in the bucket. The women on the other hand, devoid of any and all empathy for men, very much enjoy this reality and find humor in the dark situation men face. The female sex reap the benefits of a never ending supply of male labor that continuously develops infrastructure and technology so they can afford their yellow medicine. Most women don't work and live comfortable luxurious care free lives from mens tax revenue (75% of their wages). A common joke women play on men is to offer them a cup of urine and then dump it on the ground in front of them, laughing as they try to slurp it up.

Men who cannot afford the price of the urine are given 2 alternatives to consider. Similar to the Supreme Empress Glendella, many women will supply urine to men that can perform sex adequately. These men, like those performing for the empress are also required to have a very large penis. Unlike the empress's extra condition though, failure to satisfy a civilian woman will not result in being banned from purchasing urine. However, it will earn the man a strike on his sexual record that all women have access to, and this can make it very difficult for him to pursue the sexual route of securing a urine supply from that point on, as very few women will supply a man that failed the previous woman's sexual needs. There is one final option for men to get some urine, who cannot afford it nor have the penis size requirements or the mandatory sexual stamina to earn it. The battle arena. In this pit like field reserved for these events, men compete in hand to hand combat while an audience of excited women spectate. Most of them also place bets and some even sweeten the deal to competitors by secretly offering them additional urine for free if they win. The reward, a half gallon jug, will be filled by a female volunteer as soon as the winner is announced. The woman offering her golden nectar, usually stands on a platform a few feet away from the fighters and dances seductively with her privates exposed as motivation. Women believe that simply showing men their pussies so they can see how close they are to their reward, encourages a more entertaining fight. Most men on this planet wish they never volunteered to come here, their lives forever changed by one parasite. Women couldn't have hoped for a better outcome.

This concludes the introduction to Urine of the Goddesses. More chapters detailing specific mens quests for urine to come...

• Like 3
@Brutus

Another great story!! Keep them cumming. ( pun intended)

Can't wait to get to read the next chapter in the series.

Thanks. I figured that this new idea would be too much to stuff into the Femulsio story line so I just made an all new series. I'll add chapters to both now.

Brutus, you are certainly highly imaginitive. And this alone makes your stories highly readable and interesting, with the added attraction of erotic peeing scenes.

And anyone into serious female domination would likely find these stories highly erotic on that level too.

Keep up the good work.

Brutus, you are certainly highly imaginitive. And this alone makes your stories highly readable and interesting, with the added attraction of erotic peeing scenes.

And anyone into serious female domination would likely find these stories highly erotic on that level too.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you, I appreciate the feedback and encouragement. When this concept hit me I couldn't type it fast enough lol. Glad you like it. Also, I don't know if you read Femulsio part 6 but I did eliminate the unwilling sexual sadism as promised. No more lines being crossed there.

Thank you, I appreciate the feedback and encouragement. When this concept hit me I couldn't type it fast enough lol. Glad you like it. Also, I don't know if you read Femulsio part 6 but I did eliminate the unwilling sexual sadism as promised. No more lines being crossed there.

Yeah I noticed. No lines were crossed anyway. Was only making sure you knew where the boundaries were, that's all.

@Brutus that is so different to any other stories - very fascinating and I agree with Steve that you have a vivid imagination! It is an intriguing concept for sure. Well done.

Thank you Alfresco. Glad everyone seems to enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them.

• Like 1