I also got caught yesterday

• 3 months later...
On 8/5/2016 at 7:40 AM, Sephora said:

I didn't want to take away from Crissy's post and story caught in the act.

Two days ago, I went to my cousins house BBQ which we were about fifty people. What is up with some houses having only one bathroom???? There was a line up of 6 people waiting to go and my best friend and I opted to go pee on the side of the house as I didn't feel comfortable peeing in his pool. We even went on the side of the house that on the opposite side where there is no door for the fence. Well it was a show everyone, because the some people's coolers were on that side. 4, not 1 or 2 but 4 people showed up which one was my cousin and I did saw him take a glimpse but apologized and walked away as one of the guys he was with said that he was not sorry as he looked and smiled and then walked away. The other two looked but went to their coolers and kept talking. My cousin must have talked to him because the (creepy staring guy), came to see us when were came back to the pool and apologized and just walked away. During the rest of the night, we tried not to wait for the urge to come and just used his bathroom like everyone else.

Personally, I think I would've just avoided the fuss by peeing in the pool. But this is what happens with house parties, right? Sometimes houses don't have an abundance of bathrooms to choose from, and especially when you have people drinking various things, inevitably there's a pileup of people needing to pee. What happens from there, only fate can decide.

I wonder what your cousin thought, seeing you like that! Evidently, he must've liked it. Can't blame him for that. Though I don't think he should feel like he has to apologize, if it's just to save face. We're among friends, aren't we?

All of that being said, I really think that if you have a house with one bathroom, and there's a pool outside, it should be pretty straightforward where people will pee. Now, I'm not saying that guests might slip into the pool just to pee -- actually, yeah, that's what I'm saying. People do that kind of thing. It might be gross, but it works, and feels good. And there's never, ever a line.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, beachmom said:

what's to be embarrassed about? had you walked up on the guys pissing you wouldn't have thought twice about it

I see what you are trying to say, perhaps the next time, I will use the pool like everyone else.

My cousin saw me pee before when we were younger and its not like I was wide spread. He was just being polite and respectful. Is friend was more creepy.