Aliyah's Story Part 6

It's been a minute since I last posted an installment, my hard drive crashed so I've been without a computer for a while. Sorry for the delay. Here is a short part until I get back into posting on a regular basis. I'm kind of drunk right now, fuck it let's get started.

---------------------------

"And the principle never found out!??!" Rose asked. Both her and Emma were staring wide eyed at Aliyah, her story of pissing all over the starwell after the math test still fresh in their minds. "Nope, we were graduating that friday so I didn't see him again until he handed me my diploma.

He gave me the dirtiest look while I walked the stage. Little did he know I was peeing while I was up there as well. The cap and gown hid it pretty well." Aliyah chuckled as she felt a pressure in her abdormen. Aliyah scooted to the edge of the couch and spread her legs while pulling her lips apart

sending a stream of pee onto the carpet below. Rose and Emma continued to look on in disbeleif.

"I don't know how I can beat that." Rose said in a sad tone. "Try us" Emma said with an encorageing smile. "Well alright." Rose Relented. "You see I moved here from panama when I was fifteen. But I've spoke english all my life. Anyway my family and I were on a plane from here to mexico right." "I know where this is going." Aliyah said with a chuckle.

"You probably do." Rose laughed. "Anyway I had been drinking a lot of water because it was summertime and panama gets very hot and humid in the summer. The plane ride had been very bumpy with sudden drops and decents and my bladder was on the edge. Finally the pilot turned off the seatbelt sign and I made my way to the front of the plane to use the bathroom.

But it was locked! From what I could hear, a couple was in there joining the mile high club." Rose said.

Emma stood up. "You guys want anything to drink?" "Yeah beer if you have it." Rose said. "Same here" Aliyah replied. "Ok one sec." Emma stood up, naked from the waist down and procedded to walk to the kitchen and brought back three beer bottles. She handed them to Alihah and rose. Before taking her own seat however she stood in front of her chair and let an arc of piss

stream in front of her and soak the carpet. "Keep going." Emma said as her stream began to taper off.

"Anyway, I didn't know what to do I was about to pee my pants! After sitting and getting more and more desperate I asked a stewerdess if she could asked whoever was in there to hurry up and she gave me an attitude like I had just smacked her in the face! So I just decided to pee in my seat. I had the whole row to myself anyway." Emma and Aliyah laughed as rose continued.

"Everyone was sleeping anyway becuase of the early mourning flight but I had to wait until I was out of sight of all of the flight attendents. I put my purse in my lap and pulled my pants down just enough so that they were out of the way and lifted both of my legs. Then I just let it go in the seat slowly. It was so hard to control, I just wanted to let it all go and have

just tell them to go fuck themselves. Just like I'm doing now." Rose smiled

Under Rose's spot on the couch there was a slowly growing puddle as her pussy parted slightly to let her pee flow through. Emma and Aliyah burst out in laughter at their friend's antics. "Well now it's my turn." Emma said as she rubbed her pussy againist the courch cusions to dry herself after her long pee. "I think I've got you both beat."

• Like 2