crotchless panty pissing

Always a short skirt. There is always a breeze to blow it up and men can catch a glimpse up my skirt! Also when sitting down a man opposite can see up my skirt!

Oh, I can go for this. I can sit quietly and keep my mouth shut with a hint of a smile and enjoy the view!

I must admit I do like to see a man ogling me up my skirt. It's a real thrill!

I don't suppose that a man can hide the viewing from the Lady that he is viewing, but if he is blatant or says something he can ruin the whole atmosphere.

Getting out of a car is always an interesting manoeuvre. It's amazing how many men become available to help me out!

The parking valets get to know you and go out of the way to be nice. A bit of a look is better than any tip you can give them!

• 5 months later...
On Wednesday, August 03, 2016 at 10:56 AM, blushingblonde2 said:

Just choosing what panties to wear today. I think it's going to be my crotchless panties and a short skirt with it. I like how they make my pussy feel, all open and ready for easy access pissing! When I am sitting on my office chair there is nothing between my pussy and the chair so my chair gets all my juices and my piss when I sneeze or laugh. The if I am desperate to wee when in the queue for the ladies I can ease the pressure by releasing some wee and not spoiling my outfit. Once in the cubicle I don't have to waste time pulling my panties down I am ready to go! Sat at the bus stop if I need a wee I can just wee where I am sat. No wet panties and no wet patch on my skirt. Perfect!

Not bad. But consider also this. Other principe, similar effect

2014-05-27-12-12-31-1.png

2014-05-27-12-03-00-1.png

On Wednesday, August 03, 2016 at 10:56 AM, blushingblonde2 said:

Just choosing what panties to wear today. I think it's going to be my crotchless panties and a short skirt with it. I like how they make my pussy feel, all open and ready for easy access pissing! When I am sitting on my office chair there is nothing between my pussy and the chair so my chair gets all my juices and my piss when I sneeze or laugh. The if I am desperate to wee when in the queue for the ladies I can ease the pressure by releasing some wee and not spoiling my outfit. Once in the cubicle I don't have to waste time pulling my panties down I am ready to go! Sat at the bus stop if I need a wee I can just wee where I am sat. No wet panties and no wet patch on my skirt. Perfect!

Not bad. But consider also this. Other principe, similar effect