Long Time Lurker, New member

I have been following this site for a good while. I never signed up for an account until recently and never posted before today. I am a married mother of 2. I am in my 30's. My fetish is almost totally closet. I mean my husband knows and has, once, drunkenly humored me but I really keep it to myself. I hope to eventually get to the point where I am ready to post some of my own stories/experiences.

What I would really like is an opportunity to write fan fiction. I have a hard time finding good pee fanfics that catch my interest... I dunno. Maybe one day I will figure it out.

Welcome!

I feel quite similar to you. I'm a divorced mother of 2 who lives with her boyfriend. I've barely hinted to him about my interests but otherwise I'm totally in the closet about it. Anyway, this is a great site to get to know other like minded individuals. Hope you have fun!

• Like 2
I have been following this site for a good while. I never signed up for an account until recently and never posted before today. I am a married mother of 2. I am in my 30's. My fetish is almost totally closet. I mean my husband knows and has, once, drunkenly humored me but I really keep it to myself. I hope to eventually get to the point where I am ready to post some of my own stories/experiences.

What I would really like is an opportunity to write fan fiction. I have a hard time finding good pee fanfics that catch my interest... I dunno. Maybe one day I will figure it out.

Do you envision writing short little quickies, or do you like longer involved stories? Either are MOST welcome.

Welcome to the site, hope you like it here, and I'm sure you will do fine. Check out some of the stories, real and fiction, and see where you want to go. Great to see some more people opening up about what gets you going, new people always at some excitement.