Night out with the girls. ...wee fun!

I'm going out with the girls tonight! They are really sexy! They are coming round to mine to get ready and have a few drinks. I am heterosexual but I must admit I love to sneak a look when they are walking around in various states of undress! Sometimes we share clothes and panties! They like my impressive collection! Tonight I am going to wear just stockings and suspenders under my flirty short skirt!

We like to get tanked up on prosecco so I already feel quite desperate when we set off. Then it's hours of fun drinking and flirting!

3 of us always share a cubicle when we need a wee. We are always so desperate and exasperated when we get in there. Begging which one will go first. I get to see everything! Their sexy panties when they lift up their skirts. Their sexy pussies when they pull down their panties. Their dribbling pussies as they start weeing. The sound of gushing wee coming out. The sigh of relief as they wee. The other girls hopping about desperate and getting themselves ready to wee by pulling down their panties. It's an orgy for the eyes and ears!

Then we usually end the night drunk and falling about. Weeing in alleyways like all the other drunks. Men and women freely weeing everywhere.

I always cop off with a bloke so I take him back to my place for lots of shagging! I like to be on top as it makes the pleasure of holding more delectable! Then I give him a golden shower whether he likes it or not and blame it on the booze! Mmmmm

The moment you began your "shower", I'd slide down with my mouth under your spout and drink deep!!....then blame it on the booze lol:tongue:

• 2 months later...

Brilliant story Blushing Blonde, it is the situation I fantasise about, and sometimes try to discover in a city/town; especially when the girls leave the club having drunk loads and their need to pee just carries on in the night air into states of desperation, wetting and the urgent need to find an alleyway! I just love that so much!

I love your story writing here.

On 29/07/2016 at 4:26 PM, blushingblonde2 said:

I always cop off with a bloke so I take him back to my place for lots of shagging! I like to be on top as it makes the pleasure of holding more delectable! Then I give him a golden shower whether he likes it or not and blame it on the booze! 

What reaction do you get? I bet some are disgusted but others must love it! Any that wanted to see you again for more? You must have good some stories I'd wager...?

Edited by MrTickle