words you prefer to describe urination?

In a casual situation, I'll usually say pee, sometimes piss.

In a slightly more formal setting, I might say relieve myself.

On the water, perhaps I'll say I need to use the head (marine toilet), even if I'm going over the side.

On a hike, maybe water the trail.

Of course, I could take after one of my hiking partners and just say I have to urinate. Although, I could never say it as cutely as she did, drawing out every syllable.

And, around my friends with a medical background, there's always micturate.

Edited by Guest

I find it very sexy when a woman uses the word "piss", eg something like, "I need a piss". But even better if she said something like, "I really want to piss on someone right now."

But best of all if she said something like, "Can I piss on you, Steve?"

Mmmm can I piss on you Steve :wink: lol

You can piss on me anytime you like......if only you could make it across that little pond known as the Atlantic Ocean. :laugh:

And if I could hear you asking me that in person in your sexiest female voice......instant bonersville, :biggrin:

Proud to be British :)

British, eh?

That's awesome. There is hope yet, lol.

I live generally in the south west? What's your general area? Though only if you are happy revealing it, of course.

I am just so used to chatting to ladies from across the pond, that I just kind of assumed you were another.

I have picked up one or two Americanisms, though. Have you noticed my tendency to say "awesome" instead of something more British like "superb"? Lol.

Edited by Guest

How about letting the python spit, drain the main vein, visit the water closet, go to the outhouse, water the trees, make it rain, visit the head/ latrine, go to the John, visit the little soldiers/ Marines room.