Looking for something like...

Really enjoying this forum so far. Great idea and good suggestions. Hoping someone can help me find a somewhat specific interest.

I really liked a site that is no longer in operation: sororityhousetoilet.com. I actually liked it before it got into too much scat voyeur, but prior to that, it was just a site that updated staged "sorority" girls peeing on a toilet. Very simple, but that's what I enjoy. Specifically, whenever the models spoke spoke (I love speaking in videos, or multi-girl talking videos), the language was English which was nice. I don't get much out of it if I can't understand the girls. If anyone knows anything like that, please let me know. I think the closest thing now is bound2burst, which of course produces great content.

I also love love love the interviews / volume tests on Sneaky's site. I wish there was a site devoted entirely to that. Bladder capacity is is my main interest, particularly girls with huge ones!

Finally, there's a series of older videos called "College girls pooping." I'm not into that aspect, but I like the style (again just pretty girls using the toilet). I wish there was one devoted to just peeing - if anyone knows any videos like that in English, please let me know!

Their use to be a site called SeeMePee. Anyone remember that site? They had scheduled times that the girls would pee in the toilet...it was all live and the girls would often take special requests. I hate that site closed....

wetmanjf

Hey David,

I don't know a site site like you are searching for, but I have made a series of bladder capacity clips that are linked in the first item of my c4s store (2pee4you). I guess my capacity is over average, with my current record at 1.6L (also filmed with measuring and available in my clipstore). I speak in nearly all of my videos, but of course I can't offer multi-girl talking

Sinna - I'm a big fan of your work (and bladder) and have bought several of your videos. Thanks for the reply.

Wetman - I vaguely remember that site, but was never a member. It seems like several sites get close to what I like - for instance, Pisswhoretraining has lots of measuring, but I don't care for the BDSM aspect personally. Sneaky has great interviews, but they are very rare. There are lots of wetting sites in English, but I'm not much into those either. I love the sound of a strong, hopefully long pee stream going into the water, or peed outside. What I'd really like is for Juicy Entertainment to make about 1000 more Real Golden Showers videos. They made up through 14, and I love them all. The Liquid Gold series is pretty good too, and I haven't gotten my hands on all of those yet. Also, the maker of the Squat & Squirt series apparently made a bunch of other interview style videos with girls peeing outside, but I can't find them available for sale online. I think they exist in VHS format somewhere.

I love hearing you speak in your videos. . . it makes it more naughty!

I agree. And she has a most sexy accent too.

I partcularly enjoy scenarios where more than one girl is involved,and they are talking, giggling or laughing about their own and each others' peeing activity while it is happening - part of the reason why you and Ashley work so well together, your banter with each other as you pee adding seriously to the eroticism.