peeing after sex

I always need too for sure! I have a mattress protector so if I'm in my own bed I will just pee and soak the sheets. I have suprised afew guys over the years by wetting the bed after sex. I have learned over the years to be up front with the fact that I like to have pee involved in my sex life so that when it happens there is no suprises. I have had several boy friends break up with me because they could not become confortable with my peeing interests.

One time I met a guy at a bar. We went back to his place and started having sex. It was great sex and he just kept going and going. Finally he finished and rolled off of me. In my drunken state I decided that this would be a perfect time to relieve my self forgetting that I was in his bed and not mine. I happily pissed away in his bed for probably 10 seconds before he realised what I was doing. Once he did he really freaked out. I told him it was an accident and tried to explain that I thought I was in my bed. He found it even weirder that I would intentionally pee in my own bed and told me to leave. When I continued trying to explain my self and my fetish he started screaming and told me to get the fuck out of his apartment. I quickly gathered my things and left. As I was on my way out of his apartment complex I realised that I still needed to pee. Luckly I was wearing a skirt. As I was going down a flight of stairs I quickly squated and finished off my pee on the carpeted landing.

The next day the guy called me and demanded that I buy him a new mattress. I told him that he was lucky to even have a girl as hot as me in his bed and that my stain could remind him of me. Than I told him to never contact me again!

• Like 3
I always need too for sure! I have a mattress protector so if I'm in my own bed I will just pee and soak the sheets. I have suprised afew guys over the years by wetting the bed after sex. I have learned over the years to be up front with the fact that I like to have pee involved in my sex life so that when it happens there is no suprises. I have had several boy friends break up with me because they could not become confortable with my peeing interests.

One time I met a guy at a bar. We went back to his place and started having sex. It was great sex and he just kept going and going. Finally he finished and rolled off of me. In my drunken state I decided that this would be a perfect time to relieve my self forgetting that I was in his bed and not mine. I happily pissed away in his bed for probably 10 seconds before he realised what I was doing. Once he did he really freaked out. I told him it was an accident and tried to explain that I thought I was in my bed. He found it even weirder that I would intentionally pee in my own bed and told me to leave. When I continued trying to explain my self and my fetish he started screaming and told me to get the fuck out of his apartment. I quickly gathered my things and left. As I was on my way out of his apartment complex I realised that I still needed to pee. Luckly I was wearing a skirt. As I was going down a flight of stairs I quickly squated and finished off my pee on the carpeted landing.

The next day the guy called me and demanded that I buy him a new mattress. I told him that he was lucky to even have a girl as hot as me in his bed and that my stain could remind him of me. Than I told him to never contact me again!

That guy didn't know how good he had it and he blew it!

• Like 2

Stupid guy. I would have stuck my face between your legs and started sipping, I love it when women pee during or after sex.