Kimberley X custom vids

I have bought some custom vids from Kimberley X.

And let me just assure anyone else considering doing likewise that the quality is excellent and the picture quality awesome. And great value too. Because she gave so much more than I thought I was going to get. For example, I paid to have her do a long pee on the carpet. Which she did! But not just once. Twice! And each time filmed twice from two different camera angles. So four for the price of one. Same with the vid of her peeing against the wall. And so on.

Excellent value and she really delivers great stuff. At some point in the near future I will definitely order more.

Have you seen her lately? Last log on was 23 days ago on the cam site.

I have heard from her about two days ago went she sent me the vids. In my response yesterday I did include a question about when her next camming session might be but she hasnt gotten back to me yet.

It may be that she has been inundated with requests from several members for custom vids. Someone can only pee so many times, after all. Perhaps she is just all peed out right now? But she is still around. Why the long period without camming I don't honestly know at the moment.

I have heard from her about two days ago went she sent me the vids. In my response yesterday I did include a question about when her next camming session might be but she hasnt gotten back to me yet.

It may be that she has been inundated with requests from several members for custom vids. Someone can only pee so many times, after all. Perhaps she is just all peed out right now? But she is still around. Why the long period without camming I don't honestly know at the moment.

Lol, Thank you.

This pitiful internet probably wont let me watch a cam session anyway.