Whats the longest pee that you have seen?

Interesting question! I just googled this out of interest to see what was believed to be the 'world record' for longest pee and the answer 508 seconds kept coming up... how credible that is I'm not sure, but wow, that's a lot of pee if true!

• 4 weeks later...

I like long pees from the ladies, but I also like them to be forceful. Some long pees can be long only because they slowly trickle out. Any pee that can last for over a minute yet is also full and forceful, is a delight to watch when gushing out of a sexy lady.

• Hot 1

I think I saw a video on xvideos a long time ago, where this girl was pissing for probably at least a minute and a half in one straight, consistent stream. Definitely a turn-on. Unfortunately, the video must've gotten deleted because I can't find it ANYWHERE on the internet. Oh well...

Great topic - my favorite actually. I think Steve makes a good point about the force of the pee coinciding with duration - almost anyone can pee a slow dribble for a long time, but it takes a mighty bladder to pee a gusher for over a minute. But, as for the longest pee I've seen on the net (by a woman - not into male WS) - that award goes to one of the models of In the Crack named Venus who peed an on/off slow to moderate stream for close to five minutes. At over three minutes in, she kind of giggles a little and states "I had to pee a lot". Then, after another 20 seconds, she starts laughing again, still peeing. It's probably my favorite video of all time - she can't believe how long she is peeing and starts cracking up because of it. It's probably not close to the biggest volume - dear sweet Sinna is a contender for that category!

• 3 months later...
  • 7 years later...