Love to be watched.

Hi there, I'm embarrassed to admit to my love of peeing outside. I'd love to be caught in full stream but it's not happened yet. In the summer I don't always wear knickers when I go out I love to pull my dress up high and pee standing up. I love to see a man peeing and to hold him while he pees is a dream of mine.

• Like 2

I think finding a man who will let you hold him while he pees will be easy as it's such a horny thing to do, it feels so awesome to have your lover enjoy your pee and letting her splash your stream around as she wants is also such a turn on too, it always leads to and awesome time fucking afterwards lol,,,,,,,,,,,,, I also love the idea of you standing up to pee mmmmmmmmm nice image as well lol

Lojoboy,

Welcome to peefans. Between the mimicry of male urination technique as well as the desire to hold a male member whilst he urinates, it sounds like to me that you might be a wee bit envious of us men.

• Like 1

Welcome, lojoboy. There's no reason to be embarrassed, especially around us.

We all have to pee and there's no better place to do it than outdoors where you can some enjoy lovely views. Even better when you make a few of your own.

Hi there, I'm embarrassed to admit to my love of peeing outside. I'd love to be caught in full stream but it's not happened yet. In the summer I don't always wear knickers when I go out I love to pull my dress up high and pee standing up. I love to see a man peeing and to hold him while he pees is a dream of mine.

All I can say is YES!!!! What's to be embarrassed about, it seems perfectly normal to me!

• 2 weeks later...