After cum Pee.

Probably for guys only,but if you girls get a similar sensation let us know about it.After an ejaculation,you go for a pee,often there is a nice little tickle as the stream flushes out the odd bit of semen left in the tract.It just happened to me this morning,it was really nice,almost like a mini orgasm...Girls,do you get any kind of after sex sensation maybe as semen trickles out of you,or after you orgasm yourselves?

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

From Bonnie, my wife, who's reading these posts:

Depends on whether I get up right away or lay in bed for a while. If face down the semen tends to flow out onto my clit which is very sensitive at this point and it feels warm and good. If I leap up right away after a vigorous fucking, there tends to be air trapped in my pussy and sometimes a pussyfart will propel the cum out in juicy sounding stream. If I lie on my back, the cum will seep out down across my asshole and while that seems erotic, after just cumming it's just uncomfortable for me. If I have peed, most of the cum is washed out and diluted.

During a vigorous round of vaginal fucking a girl's bladder get pounded and shaken up quite a bit. This usually leads to the sensation of needing to pee. Sometimes it just can't wait and you'll have dribbling during sex, depending on the condition of the pelvic floor muscles. Girls, got to do those Kegel exercises.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
During a vigorous round of vaginal fucking a girl's bladder get pounded and shaken up quite a bit. This usually leads to the sensation of needing to pee. Sometimes it just can't wait and you'll have dribbling during sex, depending on the condition of the pelvic floor muscles. Girls, got to do those Kegel exercises.

Kegel until you can smoke a cigar vaginally and blow smoke rings :)

Guest UnabashedUser
I used to know a stripper who could do that!

While in the navy I observed this feat by a lovely senorita on top of a bar in Tiajuana. Same lady could and did deliver a beer to your table using her talented coochie. Long neck bottles, though, I don't think she could handle cans.

• 2 weeks later...