Mainstream Movies with pee scenes

Guest UnabashedUser

In surprised no one has mentioned Holy Smoke starring Kate Winslet.  She was taking about the scene where she pisses in front of Harvey Keitel.  They were going to fake it but she said she could piss on command.  The theatrical version had the full scene where you could see the piss coming out of her pussy but the DVD release had one second cut from it.  Guess which second got cut?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 1/20/2024 at 11:14 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

A fairly mild passing reference to golden showers...   Kingsman - Golden Circle.

Watching the movie tonight and was pleasantly surprised at a little mention of pee and golden showers.   Lead character Eggsy (Taron Egerton) has to implant a tracker into Clara (played by Poppy Delevingne), and so has to get intimate with her.   But is guilty about cheating on his girlfriend - so makes an excuse to use the bathroom so he can phone her and explain.

[Clara brings Eggsy in her tent] 

Eggsy : Wow. This is amazing.

[Clara sits on her bed] 

Clara : Come on.

Eggsy : Uh, you know what, I'm busting for a pee, actually.

Clara : You could do it on me if you want.

Eggsy : Uh... maybe in a bit. Give me a sec, yeah?

Clara : Okay, but hurry up, River. Been waiting all night for you to at least kiss me.

Clara : What's the matter?

Eggsy : Nothing. I just feel that our spirit animals need more time to get in sync and find a harmonious bond on the spiritual plane.

Clara : Totally.

Eggsy : Yeah?

Clara : Or we could just...

[disrobes] 

Clara : fuck?

[pause] 

Eggsy : Clara, I don't think I can.

[Clara turns around to grab her robe. Eggsy suddenly notices the Golden Circle tattoo on her back] 

Eggsy : But you know what? My crow is looking for a place to nest.

[Eggsy secretly puts on the finger condom as he kisses Clara. He then places his hand under her panties and inserts the tracking device] 

Merlin : Good work, Eggsy! Tracker fully functional.

1099295436_Screenshot2024-01-20at23_14_09.thumb.png.3160f68bb7c414af7e6ffe9b17a38857.png

I just love the way she brings it up so naturally, like it is just so normal. It is very rare to see our way of life depicted in a non-sensational way.

This film is getting popular, I think it is about the fifth time it has been mentioned on the forum, the second time on this thread!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

I just love the way she brings it up so naturally, like it is just so normal. It is very rare to see our way of life depicted in a non-sensational way.

This film is getting popular, I think it is about the fifth time it has been mentioned on the forum, the second time on this thread!

Totally - so nice to see it just scripted there like any other action.

And you’re right, apologies for the duplication. Doing a site search on ‘Kingsman’ and it seems it makes an orbit of almost exactly 2 years. 

• Like 1
On 12/2/2022 at 4:22 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

The post you made last Tuesday mentioning Jeepers Creepers is still there.   It's just pretty much all the rest that have been removed - posting just names and 'remove the space' names doesn't help people.

If posting a Youtube clip, all you need to do is highlight the address in Youtube and then copy it, and paste into a post.  Hit enter and the site here will put the correct clip into your post.

1219203688_Screenshot2022-12-02at09_13_26.thumb.png.c1d3f355915543929bb8d6cd92279fa7.png Copy the web address from the browser whilst watching the Youtube clip

1625319423_Screenshot2022-12-02at09_15_24.thumb.png.81f71cdd75ad1ef548a19757ffac8662.png  Paste the address into your post and it will automatically pull in the Youtube clip

If you're posting a website address for a different page (eg an IMDB address) then copy its address, click on the 'chain' symbol at the top of this text box and paste into the popup box. That will put a hyperlink in.

190612266_Screenshot2022-12-02at09_19_48.thumb.png.de57245efae185179569ee4a5c0a4746.png  Copy the web address from the browser

1723638553_Screenshot2022-12-02at09_21_22.thumb.png.abeb1c223329c6e345dabf5158b68c7a.png   Click on the 'chain' symbol in Peefans and the top of your post, then past in the address.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0263488/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_3

Oooh! I was going through to make sure it wasn't a repost but that pic of the cheerleader girl is from Detroit Rock City! You can hear her pee for a few seconds then she begins to fart. My ex didn't let me watch that part of the movie knowing my fetish 😅

Ruth asked me this the other day ,She wants to know all she can .We turned the TV on and got google , typed in X VIDEOS.COM  hundreds of videos , I just said ,,,here Ya go.

She spent about an hour watching and then got really horny , so .......

• Like 1
4 hours ago, on the porch said:

She spent about an hour watching and then got really horny , so .......

… you ended up having sex while pulling her hair and she role-played your stepsister? 🙃

• 4 weeks later...

Did no one mention Project X on this thread? This girl is shown briefly peeing behind a car outside the house and from what I’ve heard this is a real pee and they had so many people on the set the bathroom lines were long so she went to pee here and someone filmed it and they paid her extra to include it in the movie cuz it really fits with the context of a giant house party.

https://thisvid.com/videos/girl-peeing-behind-a-car-looped/

IMG_7518.jpeg

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

dont know how to rip them so links will work uk 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p08k7z0n/there-she-goes-series-2-episode-4

There she goes s2ep4 social worker arrives desperate to pee 20:44

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0c72594/sherwood-series-1-episode-2?seriesId=p0c724t1

Sherwood s1ep2 father in law walks in on daughter in law on toilet tame 55:55

https://www.itv.com/watch/after-the-flood/10a1446/10a1446a0001

After the flood s1ep1 woman has to pop a squat in the garden as bathroom is occupied 16:20

• Like 3