Custom Videos with Ashley & Lizz

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I am going to see AshleyDobbs next week for a few days before she moves away. So if anyone is interested in getting a custom video made just for you please let me know. We love to pee our pants, pee on each other, pee in diapers, pee on carpets, and so much more. . . LOL Please email me at [email protected] to discuss your ideas and get a price quote. But most of all. . . have a great day : )

fitnessbabes.gif

nappiesGiff.gif

loadpeeGiff.gif

SoakedChairGiff.gif

Sorry to hear that Ashley is moving away. Does that mean that once she has moved there will be no more cooperation between you in new pee vids? :cry: You two do make an awesome pair. :)

Hi Steve,

Right now Ashley lives about an hour away from me, so we get together about once a month. But once she moves it will be too far for me to see her as much. I will still see her but maybe only once a year : (

Lizz

As you know, I have already paid for a custom video. I can't afford another right now but just for future reference, would you and Ashley ever consider doing girl on girl golden showers?

Ashley and I like to pee on each other. . .as long as it doesn't go in our face or mouth : ) Maybe we can incorporate some peeing on each other in your video. I do have a powerful stream. . . so while I am peeing on the carpet my stream could go the distance and maybe get on her legs or something. Just a thought.

Ashley and I like to pee on each other. . .as long as it doesn't go in our face or mouth : ) Maybe we can incorporate some peeing on each other in your video. I do have a powerful stream. . . so while I am peeing on the carpet my stream could go the distance and maybe get on her legs or something. Just a thought.

Sounds good to me. :biggrin: