Daughters Friend Wets Bed

OMG so last night I was out with my daughter and her college girl friends celebrating the 4th of July. Being the responsible parent I am I volunteered to be the Designated driver. We went to a few bar then ended up at one of their friends house for a private party. Let me just say… these girls got fucked up!!! hahaha They drank that beer non stop, downed shots like they were water, and danced their cute little asses off. Thank God I was there to take care of them and eventually take them home safely.

When it was time to leave I did a head count and realized I could not find one of my daughter’s friends. I made all the girls wait for me in the car while I went searching for her. I looked all over the house then finally found her sprawled out in one of the bedrooms completely soaked with pee. She pissed her jeans and soaked the matress with pee!!! hahahaha Poor girl was so drunk she didn’t even know she wet the bed. hahahaha

Of course I had to take a picture cause I know when she wakes up in the morning she won’t believe me when I tell her what happened. Now we have proof of her bed wetting accident.

bed-wetting-lizz.jpg.19a7686a68eafd9b7af6eeae63b12c7f.jpg

• Like 2

Great story Liz,

Been there done that before too. The designated driver part and back in my younger United States Marine Corps days I was the designated drunken pee-er....lol. Just not in the bed. In the corner, in the wall locker, foot locker, shower, etc. . Anywhere and everywhere else, but the toilet....lol

• Like 1
Great story Liz,

Been there done that before too. The designated driver part and back in my younger United States Marine Corps days I was the designated drunken pee-er....lol. Just not in the bed. In the corner, in the wall locker, foot locker, shower, etc. . Anywhere and everywhere else, but the toilet....lol

Awesome : ) Thanks for your nice comments!