What got you interested in pee?

It started for me when I was about 6. I was staying overnight at my cousins' house. They were a brother, who was a year older than me, and a sister, who was about 3 years older than me. We were in the brother's room, which was laid out with the bed against the wall opposite the doorway. We were playing king of the hill, with one of us standing on the bed as king, while the other two ran toward the bed and tried to topple the king. It was the sister's turn to be "Queen" and she was standing on the bed in her nightgown. She announced that she was going to have to go pee soon. Well, It was my turn, and I started running toward the bed. I tripped on a loose piece of carpet and got twisted around as I fell. The back of my head landed on the edge of the bed, and for a brief moment I found myself looking straight up my cousin's nightgown at her panties. My cousin had started laughing when I tripped, and in the second I was looking up she lost control of her bladder and I saw dark spots form on her panties as she started to wet herself. She leapt off of the bed, and started running for the bathroom, yelling "I'm peeing myself!" "You made me pee myself!" She had to change her clothes before she came back to play. In fact, I believe she actually peed herself twice that night. In any event, ever since that night, I have absolutely loved seeing women who are desperate to pee, doing the pee dance, and wetting themselves.

• Like 1

It was when I was about eleven when I first saw a girl pee outside. There was lots of kids on the street where we lived. At the end of the street was a big woods where us kids played in the summer.

The girl next door was about nine or so at the time. When we were in the woods and she had to pee she didn't try to hide when doing it.

If she was wearing a dress she just hiked it up and pulled her panties down squatted and peed. In pants or shorts she just pulled them and her panties down and squatted and peed.

I guess it was then that I developed the liking to see girls pee outside.

I always enjoy watching my wife pee outside

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

For me it was growing up in India, as I became sexually aware I also began to become aware of ladies peeing. First off it was ladies who would visit our house and use our toilets. Many ladies would make loud hiss that got my attention. This only got me more curious and even though I had seen other female kids of my age or younger peeing, it never ever raised my curiosity.

I had some distant sightings of ladies squatting outdoors as its common in India. Even today due to lack of facilities, outskirts of cities, ladies have no choice but to do it outdoors. As long as no one stares or ogles and that is not usually the case with women going outdoors, you see the same scenario that you see around the world at large events. Women doing it in crowd and making the best of it.

My first authentic adult sighting that included full up close viewing of a adult woman peeing came at a picnic spot on the outskirts of the city. This was an archaeological site and right in front there was a huge part people used for a picnic. In between there was a few trees and shrubs but being winter they were dry with no leaves.

It's in those bushes where I observed a young woman squatting and peeing with everything on full show. She had gone inside the shrubs but since they were sparse, nothing much could be concealed. For a thirteen year old, watching a pretty young woman with all her natural privates exposed was an awesome sighting. Best of all my apprehension and guilt of the woman scolding me to walk close to her were unfounded as I noticed she was not bothered. Of course even then I had the sense not to stare.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

mine started by going to rock clubs in deep ellum texas. when leaving from the club after a night of drinking i noticed women squatting by their cars in the parking lot and pissing, some with panties wrapped around their ankles and some with no panties. i usually have to piss too and was suprised to see guys with their dicks out peeing not far from the girls. so i would pull my dick out and piss high in the air and join them. while dlmou

doing this always end up pissing thru a hardon. great turnon!

My interest started at Junior school when I was 7. It was a mixture of curiosity, ignorance and making false assumptions. The boys toilets had both a row of toilet cubicles and a tiled urinal wall in an alcove. The toilets were against the inner wall and each cubicle had a high-level cistern, visible above the partitions, with the traditional chain pull flush. From times when I was passing the girls toilets when girls were going in or coming out, I could see that they had the same row of toilet cubicles against the inside wall, but there was also another row of cubicles against the opposite (outside) wall. I only ever saw the closed doors of the first two cubicles. There was nothing visible above the doors of these cubicles. In my ignorance I assumed, totally incorrectly, that like in the boys toilets that the row of cubicles against the wall was where the girls went to poop, and the row by the outside wall was where the girls did their pee. Because there was no cistern visible above the cubicles, and I all the toilets I had ever used, both at home and public ones, had a cistern on the wall with a chain pull, I thought that the girls 'pee cubicles' must contain something that girls could only pee in. My curiosity and imagination got me thinking and wondering both what was in those mysterious cubicles and how the girls used whatever it was. It did not take too long for me to realise my mistake and that these cubicles just contained normal, though presumably kiddie sized like in the boys, toilets with a cistern and level flush (as is now almost universal) behind the toilet bowl. My interest in girls peeing has continued ever since. It was quite a few years later before I actually witnessed a girl peeing.

• Like 2
My interest started at Junior school when I was 7. It was a mixture of curiosity, ignorance and making false assumptions. The boys toilets had both a row of toilet cubicles and a tiled urinal wall in an alcove. The toilets were against the inner wall and each cubicle had a high-level cistern, visible above the partitions, with the traditional chain pull flush. From times when I was passing the girls toilets when girls were going in or coming out, I could see that they had the same row of toilet cubicles against the inside wall, but there was also another row of cubicles against the opposite (outside) wall. I only ever saw the closed doors of the first two cubicles. There was nothing visible above the doors of these cubicles. In my ignorance I assumed, totally incorrectly, that like in the boys toilets that the row of cubicles against the wall was where the girls went to poop, and the row by the outside wall was where the girls did their pee. Because there was no cistern visible above the cubicles, and I all the toilets I had ever used, both at home and public ones, had a cistern on the wall with a chain pull, I thought that the girls 'pee cubicles' must contain something that girls could only pee in. My curiosity and imagination got me thinking and wondering both what was in those mysterious cubicles and how the girls used whatever it was. It did not take too long for me to realise my mistake and that these cubicles just contained normal, though presumably kiddie sized like in the boys, toilets with a cistern and level flush (as is now almost universal) behind the toilet bowl. My interest in girls peeing has continued ever since. It was quite a few years later before I actually witnessed a girl peeing.

I was about that age when i saw my first girl pee.Its kind of never left me since,the fascination of where it comes out of,its not as obvious as a boy is it,kind of mysterious?

• 3 weeks later...

Great thread, for most of us we started so young it really is part of our psyche.

My love for all things wet must stem from primary school, where on several occasions girls would leave it too late and wet their dresses in class, I was absolutely fascinated. Developed from there to being a teenager, catching a sighting of a girl drunk, and pulling down her pants where she might be seen made and still does my heart skip a beat. That very public, street peeing scenario is still my favourite, though have also enjoyed some wet fun with my ex girlfriend who was happy to indulge me after spying some of pictures i was viewing online!

• Like 3

Many early memories. One of the first was when I was at school. It was the end of the break time and the whole school were lined up ready to go back inside, class by class. It often used to take a little while to get everyone organised, and we all had to wait patiently in line until it was the turn of our class to walk back indoors. I was standing, waiting, and something made me turn around. The girl behind me - let's call her Dawn - must have been desperate to go back indoors to use the toilet. She had got to the point where she could hold it no longer. Right in front of my eyes, she lost her self-control. Fascinated, I watched Dawn piss on the ground, having to wet her knickers. She wore a skirt and even now I remember that I was puzzled to see streams snaking down her legs and soaking her socks as well as a single stream falling from under her skirt.

• Like 2

Another early memory comes from my teen years. I was on holiday, on a beach. I had got bored, and went for a walk down the beach on my own. I saw a girl about my own age, perhaps a little younger. I still remember a lot of the details about her. She had short dark hair, cut in a bob. She was not in a bikini or swimsuit. Instead she wore shorts (dark red) and a cheesecloth blouse. not buttoned, but loosely tied in front. She was paddling in the shallow water at the edge of the sea and must have been there for some time as her clothes were wet through.

When I first saw her she was with her brother, but he soon left and she was on her own. After a short while, he came back towards her. When he got close enough, he shouted to her that she had to get out as they were leaving. She turned and waved, but then she started to walk away, towards deeper water. Then suddenly she stopped and crouched down to squat in the water. It took me a moment or two to work it out, but then I realised that she was peeing. I felt sure about that because she had parted her legs and she was staring down at the front of her shorts. I imagined that she was probably watching her own yellow cloud billowing into the water between her thighs.

Until then, I had been vaguely aware that many of the girls I saw at that beach must have used the sea as their toilet - there was nowhere else - but I had not imagined that I might actually see one pissing. Now the sight of this girl relieving herself right in front of my eyes was an immediate turn on and I just kept staring while she peed. The fact that she was peeing in her clothes was a particular turn on, and so too was her technique. The squat seemed a very feminine posture, in the circumstances. Clearly she didn't care that anyone looking at her might be likely to know what she was doing. Yet also she had dipped her shorts into the still waters of the sea so her urine would simply mingle with the water and couldn't be seen. It was an interesting mix of public and private, and she seemed to have chosen the time and place to wee. She might have been able to wait until she got home from the beach.

Her brother waded in to the water to tell her again that she had to leave. She turned to him and told him that she was pissing and would get out when she had finished. He stood beside her while she carried on peeing and then she stood up and they walked away together.

From that single experience, I decided I would try to be more observant, and see if I might catch another girl squatting to pee. I quickly found I was regularly seeing several on each trip to the beach. Sometimes they would make it very obvious that they wanted to pee (squeezing their groin, for example), and sometimes, when they did pee, they would be more blatant.

• Like 1
Another early memory comes from my teen years. I was on holiday, on a beach. I had got bored, and went for a walk down the beach on my own. I saw a girl about my own age, perhaps a little younger. I still remember a lot of the details about her. She had short dark hair, cut in a bob. She was not in a bikini or swimsuit. Instead she wore shorts (dark red) and a cheesecloth blouse. not buttoned, but loosely tied in front. She was paddling in the shallow water at the edge of the sea and must have been there for some time as her clothes were wet through.

When I first saw her she was with her brother, but he soon left and she was on her own. After a short while, he came back towards her. When he got close enough, he shouted to her that she had to get out as they were leaving. She turned and waved, but then she started to walk away, towards deeper water. Then suddenly she stopped and crouched down to squat in the water. It took me a moment or two to work it out, but then I realised that she was peeing. I felt sure about that because she had parted her legs and she was staring down at the front of her shorts. I imagined that she was probably watching her own yellow cloud billowing into the water between her thighs.

Until then, I had been vaguely aware that many of the girls I saw at that beach must have used the sea as their toilet - there was nowhere else - but I had not imagined that I might actually see one pissing. Now the sight of this girl relieving herself right in front of my eyes was an immediate turn on and I just kept staring while she peed. The fact that she was peeing in her clothes was a particular turn on, and so too was her technique. The squat seemed a very feminine posture, in the circumstances. Clearly she didn't care that anyone looking at her might be likely to know what she was doing. Yet also she had dipped her shorts into the still waters of the sea so her urine would simply mingle with the water and couldn't be seen. It was an interesting mix of public and private, and she seemed to have chosen the time and place to wee. She might have been able to wait until she got home from the beach.

Her brother waded in to the water to tell her again that she had to leave. She turned to him and told him that she was pissing and would get out when she had finished. He stood beside her while she carried on peeing and then she stood up and they walked away together.

From that single experience, I decided I would try to be more observant, and see if I might catch another girl squatting to pee. I quickly found I was regularly seeing several on each trip to the beach. Sometimes they would make it very obvious that they wanted to pee (squeezing their groin, for example), and sometimes, when they did pee, they would be more blatant.

then say you made a great start

• 3 weeks later...

I must be the odd one out, suppose there always has to be one, lol.

I got in early, you could say the ground floor when the Internet started here, you may remember, multitudes of small internet providers on dial up? Anyway, I saw the way things were going to go, and made an abrupt change in the business, going into programming and web design. One of my developers was a tiny Russian girl who wasn't shy, she was concerned about a spider in the ladies toilet one day, and dragged me in to kill it. As I was looking for it she ducked into cubicle and tinkled loudly, which I thought was daring of her, and I remember it sounding so hot. I found her offending spider and took care of it, and for the remaining time she worked for me, she knew the effect that one time had on me. Always had a smile .......

The real obsession started when I met a female version of me, just over the Scotland / England border, in Gretna of all places, in 2005, and married her a year later. Mary took a little more convincing, but when we told her it's never cold, no snow or ice, she caved in. (The fact that she loves my wife was never mentioned, lol)

• Like 1

Just reading about others experiences is turning me on. My first memory of enjoying peeing was 4th grade. My parents had just built a new house. One night I let myself get so desperate that I got out of bed and peed all of it on the plywood floor. I was too young to understand the feeling but I know that was the beginning for me.

• Like 3

@bedroompeegirl, welcome to the forum.

We do hope that you will stay around and relate more of your Peeing experiences, for it sounds like you have a wonderful set.

Based on the time that you made your entry it would seem that you live on the East side of the Pond.

There is also a major contingent on the West side of the Pond.

Of course you might be one of these people who enjoy the early morning hours of the day.

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to sharing more and reading about others. I also remember when I was young we lived out in the country. I would again let myself get desperate then go for a walk in the woods. I would find the "right" spot then take off all my clothes, relieve myself and then lay down on the ground to become one with the earth. I didn't understand it but I really enjoyed it and did it often.

• Like 3
Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to sharing more and reading about others. I also remember when I was young we lived out in the country. I would again let myself get desperate then go for a walk in the woods. I would find the "right" spot then take off all my clothes, relieve myself and then lay down on the ground to become one with the earth. I didn't understand it but I really enjoyed it and did it often.

One doesn't really have to understand why. It is just part of us, and to state that it is that way is adequate explanation.

I am go glad to see you back with more stories. I trust that you have had a chance to read some of what is on this forum.

I have seen a number of girls come onto this forum sounding like they were going to be a hot contributor and then we never hear from them again.

I was about 6 or 7 playing in the snow fully dressed with a one piece snow suit I only had 30 min left to play so instead of waisting my outside time to go in and pee I just sat in the snow and went in my snow suit my grandma never said anything about it so every time I was outside and needed to pee I would go in my snow pants a few years later I was at my friends place and she had a wetting issue and I mentioned I needed to pee she told me to just go anywhere it didn't matter where so I went aNd peed on the bed side mat it felt so good and naughty I was around 11 since then I have been peeing on towels and mats when feeling naughty I enjoy holding until desperate and wiggleing around then accidently on purpose releasing a bit saying oh I gotta pee bad I dribbled a bit to see ppls reactions most. Just shrug it off I also enjoy watching both guys and girls desperate hoping to find a wetting friend to share my fun with

• Like 4
It was kind of similar for me actually. I have mentioned earlier in this thread how at about the age of six or seven I discovered that a girl had peed in a doorway and the thought of it turned me on in ways I was too young to understand. Well, my whole thing about girls peeing on carpets exploded into the open when I was about 10. I came in from playing outside one saturday morning only to stumble upon my younger sister being seriously chastised by our mother, who had discovered the fact that she had been peeing on her bedroom carpet. This image exploded in my head and I couldn't stop thinking about it, and I hung out with my sister a little bit more and asked her why she did it. She said that she couldn't be bothered to go all the way downstairs to the toilet and got the idea of peeing on the carpet in her bedroom from a girl she knew at school who did the same thing.

When I was with her and she needed to pee, I tried to persuade her to pee on her bedroom carpet again, but she was reluctant through fear of discovery by our mother. So I found myself inviting her to pee on MY bedroom carpet, saying that I would get the blame and not her if discovered. She grinned at the invitation, and in no time at all I was watching my sister pee on my bedroom carpet. I watched her do this on a number of subsequent occasions, but then as I got a little older I dissuaded her from doing it anymore. I began to realise it was wrong to actually enjoy watching my own sister pee. But by then I was seriously fantasising about the girls in school whom I had crushes on doing this stuff. I was hooked.

My mother never discovered that my bedroom carpet was ever gettting peed on, either. I was careful not to let it happen too often, and when it did, encouraged the use of corners and out of the way places. Eg, the bed would be pulled aside so that the carpet beneath could be peed on, before pushing the bed back over it again, and that kind of thing.

I'll be in trouble for this..."The good thing about incest is it keeps it in the family"

Hi Puddyls,so you enjoy wetting your panties?This seems to be a girl thing.I think for guys,its less erotic.:wink:

I only guess this, but I think girls get to feel their warm piss running down their labia. For me, I have to pull my undies up tight and point my penis up so my piss trickles down over my balls to get a real charge out of it.

Tell me, what beach?

Tell me, what beach?

In Cornwall, England. It was a small quiet beach with few visitors. It opened onto a very large natural harbour, rather than the open sea. As a result, the water was always very calm, with ripples, not waves on it. It faced north. That was a good thing as I had the sunlight behind me as I sat watching girls paddle into the sea to pee. When they turned around to see if anyone was watching, the glare in their eyes deceived them into thinking they were less visible than they really were.

It had no public toilets so I knew, if I saw a girl wriggling and squeezing herself in discomfort, that she would soon wee somewhere in public.

Because the water was cold, many girls would not like to go very far out to pee. Typically I would spot a girl who looked as if she would soon need to go, and then I would watch her closely. Very often I would see her walk into the sea and slow down as she waded deeper and the cold water rose up her legs. She would pause when it was above her knees, turn and look around to reassure herself that she was far enough away. Then she would bend her knees, to dip into the sea. She would just crouch slightly to touch the surface of the water with her feminine parts, and then would stay motionless like that while pissing through her swimsuit, thighs parted. Very often she would stare down at the yellow cloud spreading between her thighs. When she finished peeing she would straighten up, turn around and walk back up the shallows. Her swimsuit would still be dry, apart from the damp material clinging to her lips between her legs.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

So....my story is SUPER embarrassing.

I was very sexual from a very early age, and I've always had this weird fascination with pee and holding my pee that was definitely sexual in nature. However, it wasn't until I was in like 3rd or 4th grade that it exploded in earnest.

Put simply, I learned about my pee fetish and how to masturbate in the same day

We had some sort of quiz that I wasn't at all prepared for. My bladder was also full and I was hopping around in my desk. I had no idea why but I had the hardest erection I'd ever had. The nervousness of the quiz, my bladder leaking in little bursts into my undies, and my throbbing stiffy all combined and gave me this incredible feeling of submissiveness and sexiness. The moment I got home I pulled down my pants and tried to figure out what was going on. I was still super hard and...well...the rest just sort of came naturally. I was really just trying to replicate the feeling I had gotten in school when I really had to pee, so in a way my sexual discovery was borne from my pee fetish XD

• Like 2