Hi from Scotland!

Hi everyone

I stumbled across this site a few months ago and it's taken me this long to get up the courage to make an account and post xP

I've always been very shy about this fetish - possibly a little in denial for a while - but I decided that at 23, I should probably start embracing it a little more. Just looking forward to having good conversation and share experiences with people who are like-minded.

I've got plenty of experiences to share myself, mainly down to my love of peeing in unusual places so hopefully I'll feel brave enough to post them. Thanks for reading and I hope to get to know some of you soon =)

Welcome to pee Fans !!

Feel free to explore the site . make new friends . As well as share your experiences in peeing on here too. As we all here would enjoy getting to know you better . in what you like to do in pee .

True , it's has been hard for most to accept and even find a place to openly talk about the pee fetish . That brought you as well as everyone else . Here to be free to talk about it. So join in with the community of like - minded people and enjoy yorself while here .

Kevin

Thank you so much for your kind words =) It's a relief to see how friendly everyone is to a newbie pretty much straight away. I'm looking forward to getting started on contributing some of my experiences and stories so I don't feel like a useless lurker, so I hope my shyness goes away soon =)

• Like 1
A warm welcome to you, chubbybirb. I, too, hope your shyness goes away soon. Usually all it takes is a long walk or two with an overfly full bladder.

Thank you! Oh, I know those kinds of walks. I work late most nights, don't often get home till 11pm and I don't always get to pee before leaving, so there have been more than a few occasions I've been walking home, needed to pee and thought about just letting go as I'm walking

• Like 1
Chubby Bird ,

It does make me wonder if you ever did allow yourself to pee . When you just couldn't hold on any longer ?

As I have always been very fascinated in why women choose to wet themselves . When they couldn't hold it anymore .

true , there's so many aspects to peeing . That it's so interesting to read about .. So Please , share in some of your experiences . As i would be thrilled to get to know you much better . in what you like :)

I haven't allowed myself YET - mainly because I wear a uniform and it's a pain in the arse to get it cleaned in time for work the next day, especially after getting in at 11 at night.

For me, the wetting myself thing isn't the biggest part. I enjoy the feeling of holding more than the feeling of wetting. I'll often hold for hours and hours while I'm gaming and a lot of the time, I'll just release everything into a towel so I can continue gaming. Then just re-wet the towel as and when I need to. Laziness for the win?

I'm hoping to write a whole ton of my experiences down and post them at some later point =)

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
Hi everyone

I stumbled across this site a few months ago and it's taken me this long to get up the courage to make an account and post xP

I've always been very shy about this fetish - possibly a little in denial for a while - but I decided that at 23, I should probably start embracing it a little more. Just looking forward to having good conversation and share experiences with people who are like-minded.

I've got plenty of experiences to share myself, mainly down to my love of peeing in unusual places so hopefully I'll feel brave enough to post them. Thanks for reading and I hope to get to know some of you soon =)

Indeed I also look forward to reading about your clandestine pee experiences and sharing some of mine :)

Hi everyone

A very warm welcome to the forum. You are very much amongst friends here.

And many of us - myself included - love ladies with a "love of peeing in unusual places".

Would love to read about any such tales you have to tell. :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for being so kind, guys :) I'm hoping that on Friday (my next available day off) I can gather some of the more memorable experiences together and post them. Not all of them are as exciting as some of the ones I've read here though XP I hope that isn't a problem.

• Like 2
Thanks so much for being so kind, guys :) I'm hoping that on Friday (my next available day off) I can gather some of the more memorable experiences together and post them. Not all of them are as exciting as some of the ones I've read here though XP I hope that isn't a problem.

Of course it won't be a problem. All true tales involving pee are always interesting.

Hi

Hi everyone

Hiya chubbybirb... You're among friends and family here. Lots of us enjoy the occasional illicit wee in strange places and there are a good few stories floating around. I look forward to reading about your kinky adventures.

As one who has wet a few towels (and chairs) goofing off on the computer, I can truly relate to your gaming experiences. Hope to read more stories soon. :wink:

• 3 weeks later...