Pee AT the pool

Hey there,

This is not about peeing in the pool, it is about peeing at the pool ;)

Have some of you ever done this, line sitting with the swimsuit somewhere outside the pool on a bench or something and then just let it go? So when you stand up theres a puddle underneath you?

I tried it several times, but got so hard every time, no drop would come out. Ladies have it much easier with that.

Anyone wanna share a story?

• Like 1

I have peed several times AT the pool.

Often in the shower. Sometimes I shower with my swimming trunks on, mostly with them off. Sometimes people can see, whether they know or not, I don't care :D

I also have peed in the changing area. Some places they are cubicles, sometimes open areas.

I have never peed at the side of the pool though

• Like 1
Hey there,

This is not about peeing in the pool, it is about peeing at the pool :wink:

Have some of you ever done this, line sitting with the swimsuit somewhere outside the pool on a bench or something and then just let it go? So when you stand up theres a puddle underneath you?

I tried it several times, but got so hard every time, no drop would come out. Ladies have it much easier with that.

Anyone wanna share a story?

I've done this but usually there isn't a puddle by the time I get up.

I have peed several times AT the pool.

Often in the shower. Sometimes I shower with my swimming trunks on, mostly with them off. Sometimes people can see, whether they know or not, I don't care :biggrin:

I also have peed in the changing area. Some places they are cubicles, sometimes open areas.

I have never peed at the side of the pool though

Our boys have done that for years, I doubt any guy would think anything of it.

• 2 weeks later...

The other day I was at the pool and I was taking a quick break on a chair and was really tempted to go but there were way too many people plus lifeguards and I didn't want to get in trouble so after I was done swimming I went to the shower and peed through my bikini.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I've peed at the pool many times. At water parks I pee whilst in line for the slides. I've also done this at indoor leisure centres that have water slides. I have peed on lounger beds and on the grass next to outdoor pools. I've peed in the changing rooms - usually not a full bladder though. Definitely peed loads in the shower - I'm sure that is very commonplace.

• Like 1

I have spent the day at a pool and whenever I felt the need to pee i just did it. My costume was wet all the time anyway. So if I was sat on the edge or walking around I would just pee freely. It was so liberating and I felt so horny! I had to wank myself off a few times to get through the day ;)

• Like 3

Lastnight, we decided to go in our pool for a late swim and it all started with my hubby having an erection for a while. Just to add some kinkiness into it and just before penetration, while his penis rubbing against my lower bikini, I peed on it which that changed the look into his eyes and his breathing increase. It was quite fun.

I've done this many times. Gotten out of the pool and while walking to my chair just let it rip and pissed all down my legs. I've peed in the showers while rinsing off, peed in the changing cubical. Sat in my chair or the concret and pissed :)

• Like 1