Groups of Get Togethers

• 2 weeks later...

Always thought it would be fun to attend a party where everyone watched each other pee, especially outdoors. I've never actually heard of a party like this and have only seen videos of an obvious set up, scripted shoot. Anyone ever attend a real party like this? I bet amateur photos from a party like this would be good.

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Meeting in Birmingham arranged for the evening of 28th October if any one wants to join us for hot fun, drinking and sharing pee-fun.

For each girl who comes one fellow will be invited too. There is one of each booked already. A room is booked for all the fun. Leave a PM please and response will come back to you on Wednesday.  SLover

• Like 1
13 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

Meeting in Birmingham arranged for the evening of 28th October if any one wants to join us for hot fun, drinking and sharing pee-fun.

For each girl who comes one fellow will be invited too. There is one of each booked already. A room is booked for all the fun. Leave a PM please and response will come back to you on Wednesday.  SLover

I've messaged you about this, will look forward to speaking to you soon :-)

28th meet was absolutely great, as always! It was just the two of us as there were no other female takers this time, but we drank loads and enjoyed all the consequent pleasures! 

However there is to be a repeat party on  Friday 9th December, based on the beerkeller at the German market in Birmingham. There is plenty of time to think about it and make arrangements so you are invited to register your interest via PM. As before one fellow for every girl that signs up to join us. No reason to be shy whatsoever!

• 3 weeks later...

You lovely girls seem shy to come forward and really you shouldn't be at all; its very harmless but enormous fun. We chat about all the lovely things that we enjoy most about this subject while drinking pints of lovely german beer. To date it is myself and one very enthusiastic girl, and for every new girl who signs up another guy will join us. Girls, you will not be outnumbered, I assure you, so give it a whirl, please!

I used to see a girl who I converted into a watersports lover. Everything I suggested she said yes to so it got pretty outrageous at times.

We met through a swinging website used to try and meet other couples who were also into watersports and possibly our most enjoyable get togethers were with a couple of couples.

One we met up with a few times, they were naturists as well and had a very secluded back garden. On one occasion, it was a nice warm afternoon and we just sat in the back garden and pissed over each other as bladders were full.

Another couple we only met once, in a hotel. The evening started with my lady friend taking him to the toilet and holding him whilst he pissed into the urinal leaving me talking to his wife in the bar. Then we went up to the room, I had plenty of waterproof protectors, and basically there was loads of pissing (and sex of course).

The point of this is that a group get together is much more fun if you are all into the same thing. I had a scenario which I never managed to fulfil due to logistics and British weather, but basically go for a picnic somewhere secluded, plenty of liquids drunk and when you need to let go it has to be in full view of the group, maybe wetting yourself, maybe just a squat and pee, maybe ladies aiming the guys, whatever seems like fun at the time. I am ever hopeful I will manage to sort this out sometime next summer.

• Like 1

Hi, I've just signed up to this forum, I never realised such a site existed,,

I would love to attend a meeting like this, it's been my dream for many years, peeing on each other what a rush,,, unfortunately I live on the isle of Wight but I'm more than willing to travel for such an experience,

Don't forget my recent posts about a get together in Birmingham this Friday evening (9th). So far its one gal and me, and for each new gal who wants to come one new guy will be invited too to keep it balanced. It will take the form of chatting over a few German beers in the market and taking the rest of the evening as it comes and as people feel comfortable with.  Birmingham is really the centre of England for things like this!