A day at the pool

So this happend about one or two years back.

I was at the pool with my ex girlfriend. We were just relaxing in the water and I asked if she qants to go out to the outer pools. She did not reply. So I got up and went out.

As I was standing outside she was looking at me and said "why dont you come back here.."

I was like what..? Well okay so I went back in the water and she pulled me thight, kissed me and wraps her legs around my belly. I could feel the warmth of her pussy. I said "you are so nice and warm down there"

Then i felt it. It was getting hotter and a stream of hot pee was rushing against my belly through her panties. She laughed and asked "well am I warm?"

I almost had an orgasm there. It was the best experience I ever had..

• Hot 2
So this happend about one or two years back.

I was at the pool with my ex girlfriend. We were just relaxing in the water and I asked if she qants to go out to the outer pools. She did not reply. So I got up and went out.

As I was standing outside she was looking at me and said "why dont you come back here.."

I was like what..? Well okay so I went back in the water and she pulled me thight, kissed me and wraps her legs around my belly. I could feel the warmth of her pussy. I said "you are so nice and warm down there"

Then i felt it. It was getting hotter and a stream of hot pee was rushing against my belly through her panties. She laughed and asked "well am I warm?"

I almost had an orgasm there. It was the best experience I ever had..

Oh wow, that is a hot thing to do, now your giving me ideas ;-) This was a good read, thanks

• Like 1