Hello from Hawaii

Hi *waves shyly*

This is my first time being on a site like this and it seems like a safe place and one where like minded people can come to talk. I am not new to liking this and have been into this for a very long time. I have never had the courage to come out and talk about because the stigma around it. Which really sucks because everyone likes what they like and don't really have a choice in the matter; more people should be accepting rather than shaming. So it's nice knowing I am not alone :3

And as far as introducing myself; my name is Dakota. I am originally from New Hampshire but, living in Hawaii. And think that about covers the basics.

Feel free to say hey, as I only bite when given permission haha:x3:

Welcome to the forum, Chubby Kitten/ Dakota

I had never ever come out of the closet about my fetish either until I joined my first pee forum six years ago - and I was already 45 by then!

But coming out with like minded people with as much anonymity as you desire is a truly liberating experience as I am sure you will soon discover.

By all means feel free to participate, adding pics, responding to the posts of others, telling us something about your own fantasies and desires, telling us about past experiences, writing fictional stories, talking about everyday stuff in the other topics section, posting links to great videos......anything at all really.

You'll soon love it here. We don't judge. We don't mock. We don't condemn. And we have rules against anyone doing so that will be strictly enforced. So feel free to enjoy the place. :) :thumbsup:

Hi chubby kitten, love the name. So glad you came here to tell us about yourself, I am one of the lucky ones my wife is also a lover of peeplay so we are a great match, this is our first time sharing with others so we understand the apprehension but so far I have found this site to be excellent. Hoping to post some new pics tonight so any ideas are welcome. :)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...