My Peesearch days are probably over

Over at Peesearch, for ages my official status was "awaiting promotion" which normally only applies to new members, even though I have been a member for six years.

It wasnt a big deal because I still had full member access and privileges. But eventually I brought it up with a mod, who informed me that only Admin can alter my status.

Today my status has been altered - not to "member" - but to "Awaiting banning".

I called the response humourous but childish and suggested that if he wants to ban me why doesnt he just do it?

I suspect he probably will soon. You don't have to break their rules to be banned.

The contempt they are capable of showing there for long standing members is all too typical. Because in spite of my position here, I still shared a lot of my stuff over there.

But from this point on I intend to cease being active there entirely. I am - finally - done with Peesearch now.

Well the Admin there has posted a response to me suggesting that he is seriously trying to fuck with me and screw around with my mind cos it's more "fun" than banning me, lol. Can you imagine anyone in authority here behaving in that way?

So I have just posted my last post there in letting it be known that I will never be back. Their forum is really crap now anyway to be honest. I continued sharing some of my stuff there out of a residual loyalty to the place. Now I no longer have any.

• Like 2
I kept getting email from the forums I was watching, long after I left. Rather than go through the process of recovering my password, I just blocked the domain name. Done with it too.

Well, they'll notice I keep logging in to leech off the pics in their galleries, posting the best ones here ultimately, whilst actually contributing nothing there myself anymore. So they really might as well just ban me now and be done with it, lol.

Well, they'll notice I keep logging in to leech off the pics in their galleries, posting the best ones here ultimately, whilst actually contributing nothing there myself anymore. So they really might as well just ban me now and be done with it, lol.

Lol, all they were ever concerned with was the "15 post" rule. Once people made the obligatory 15 posts, you never heard from them again. I could probably count on one hand the people that actually said something that related to the site.

Thing is. It could still be a great site. But there is a definite attitude problem there, which most people here who have ever been members there have noticed.

Now that the Admin there - Peemaxx - has revealed himself to be a malicious turd who finds it "fun" to fuck with people's heads whilst showing zero respect for actively contributing members - well let's just say that it has suddenly become clear to me that the attitude problems there come straight from the top. As such, I don't think the forum will ever change.

It is noticeable over there in a big way that their forum is much quieter. Most of those who were amongst the most active contributors there two or three years back now either have left or barely show up at all. Quite a few of them now spend most of their pee forum time here. Peesearch is dying.

Well, I got this little rant from Peemaxx on Peesearch a moment ago in response to me saying that their forum is a shadow of it's former self....

People only have you to thank for that one. You have made it your mission to publicly trash this place and the mod team for the past several years now with your "opinions", criticism and negative outlook.

Meanwhile you've been quite happy to take all the content from this site, other peoples stories and material from the galleries to post elsewhere to boost your own postcount and further your standing there.

It doesn't matter what we do here or what we say, you will always turn it into some big deal and twist it to suit your negative adgenda towards this place in your attempt to bury it.

It doesn't matter if i give you a humourous response, no response (which has been my preferred option so far, because you're a whiney little bitch who wants everyone to see and do things your way) or a serious response. You will make it into something it isn't and twist it to suit yourself and your adgenda so you can point the finger and say look what nasty Peemaxx said, or any number of other mods or people who have dared to disagree with you and your opinions.

One day you will eventually learn that no one really gives a shit on what your opinion is, or mine for that matter. Ultimately they will do what they want and what is right for them. Every one is free to make their own choices in life and when the chips are down they will do what suits them best and no one will give a shit what you said, or i said, or what anyone else said here, or anywhere else.

So Steve, in your usual style, spit your dummy out, take your ball home, go and bitch about me on your other forums, point the finger, blame me, call me every bastard under the sun. You've been doing it for several years now so what difference will it make whatever i say or do, it will always be wrong where your opinion is concerned and you will just use it as a way of further attack.

When this place is gone, you'll be ok, you have another place to go with your band of loyal little followers that you recruited and got the brownie points for. But what will happen when you have a falling out there. Will you still be throwing your toys out of the pram and threaten to leave. Oh, wait, you did that once already didn't you! Just like you have done here before. Do you really think anyone will give a toss. This is not a personal attack on you, they won't give a toss if i'm here or not either. What if your other website closes at some point after we are gone, where will your followers go then? Not that i even care, just pointing it out.

You are right in one of your criticisms though, we have done things very wrong here. We have given you far too many chances, we should have banned you years ago.

What exactly is it that you have contributed here as of late that we should hold with such high esteem? All i see is nothing but your negativity, insults, criticism, and opinions on things you know very little about, which in most cases are actually, factually wrong. But you're quite happy to bleed this place dry of content and steer members away from here to some other website that you are affiliated with. Then you come back here to gloat that there is nothing left.

You've been poking the bear for far too long here and i've been sitting back and watching your bullshit carry on. As have other mods who have been subject to your arguments and your attempts at justifying your actions which you think should be acceptable and allowed here.

Do you think if you were just a member on your own website and you acted the way you have done here, that you would be allowed to carry on trashing the place and bashing the mods and the site in the way that you have here. They may tolerate it for a bit i guess, but would they for the years that you have been doing it here. I'm tired of your bullshit and your carryons.

You seem quite happy to go around spreading your bullshit everywhere about how we ban everyone for nothing at all. So tell me Steve, have you actually been banned yet in all this time of treating mods like shit for doing their jobs and arguing your points with them, taking content from here, and generally just being a twat here because you think you have some kind of right.

You've been giving your opinion on here for long enough, unchallenged, so now you have a small snippet of my opinion.

Sometimes the less said the better, do you not think? Maybe it's time you shut the fuck up and learn to keep your opinions to yourself, like i have been doing with you, for years.

Slightly paranoid I must say. I never wanted their forum gone. I wanted it to be as good as it could be without the negativity. But I cannot respond to this there since I have declared I won't be posting anymore. So I will say no more here either. The guy is entitled to his opinions.......

People only have you to thank for that one.......

Upon further reflection, he seems to be holding me personally responsible for single-handedly bringing about the sharp decline in his forum. Really? I honestly don't believe I am that powerful or significant. Actually, I agree with what he said later in his rant - that in the final analysis no one will give a shit what either of us think. People will make their own choices, doing what is best for them.

I will make one thing clear right away.

Yes, I have been stating my honest opinions openly. But I have never sought to destroy Peesearch, nor do I want it to disappear. And I do not gloat over the prospect. I regret the prospect. The fact that Peemaxx himself admits to the possibility of PS going down the tubes is worrying.

Two forums are better than one. I have always thought that. Options, you see. I do not wish to see one of those options disappear. That is why I still responded to interesting posts and shared some of my stories there - the ones that were within their rules anyway. But apparently, my honestly expressed opinions and criticisms have been misinterpreted as malicious intent.

Although their forum is quieter now, there is still some great stuff posted on it sometimes. It is still worth checking out for those who have no beef with the place. My reasons for departing are my own. I don't need or want anyone else to follow me. People should always make their own choices for their own reasons.

Actually, there has almost certainly been some degree of mutual misunderstanding between myself and their mods and Admin. Yes, for a time a couple of years back when I first came here, some of them were hostile with bad attitudes and all the rest, and I stand by that. But yes, in my last couple of years before that I had increasingly kicked against their rules and then made a big argument out of it, challenging and arguing with them when they did their jobs and called me out on it. So I WAS being a right pain in the ass as well as being a good contributor at the time as well, and in doing so earned the enmity of some there. Part of the reason was a general sense of growing discontent at mods being down on my friends and the moral grandstanders trying to derail every thread I was interested in. But unfortunately I never made that clear at the time or fully thought it through even to myself. So they just saw me being a pain in the ass.

But I have behaved wholly responsibly here and - contrary to certain assertions - never once threatened to leave this place and never will. I simply stepped down from being a mod because disagreements between mods could never be resolved with no common frames of reference in the form of rules. Once rules that we could all work with were in place, I accepted an offer to become a mod again. My willingness to voluntarily step down ought, though, to be an indication that I am not on some sort of power trip. We really don't throw our weight around here, the mods from the start seeing ourselves as just other members helping out a bit, no better than anyone else. We are all only as good as the contributions we make. This forum would also manage perfectly well if I dropped dead tomorrow. None of us matter all that much as individuals. No one is indispensable to any forum. Except, perhaps, the Admins who are responsible ultimately for keeping it up and running, and resolving tech issues that arise. To that extent, Peemaxx and Slash there - and our own Admin here - are more indispensable than anyone. Without them - or someone else taking over from them - there is no forum.

Yes, I have been open and honest in my criticisms of Peesearch, though no doubt also underplaying what a pain in the ass I had been at times too. But they appear to have been interpreting this as a malicious campaign on my part to destroy their forum. They are so wrong in that. For sure, I want to do all I can to make our forum the best pee forum around. I make no apologies for that. But I want their forum to still be around and to be as good as it can be too. Why else would I have been frequently posting my own stories there too - at least the ones that fall within their rules? Why else would I have spent a large part of a day when this forum was offline adding new material to their galleries? Why else would I still have been responding and participating in interesting threads there from time to time? Those are not the actions of someone seeking to destroy the place.

My criticisms have grated on them more than I realised and I should have realised that this was likely. They see an honest critique - motivated in some sense by unaddressed minor grievances with one or two individuals but also by a desire to see the forum pick up and do well - as deliberate malice. And the likelihood is that I too may be misinterpreting things. I interpreted Peemaxx's last responses to me as a deliberate attempt to fuck with my head in a malicious way, when in fact it might well have been no more than a bit of humour at my expense without actually meaning me any harm at all. In which case, he then interprets my response as deliberate twisting in a continuing campaign of hate, when in fact it was simply a damageing misinterpretation. Mutual misinterpretations can do a lot of harm.

Anyway, Peemaxx is perhaps right about something else. With the expression of my opinions being interpreted so negatively, there is perhaps nothing productive to be gained by voicing them. I will not go back there. In view of their feelings I know I will never be welcomed or wanted there, still less respected, let alone liked - least not by those in charge. Though there is genuine mystery to me in why I am not banned if they feel as they do. But perhaps - after this long post - I should stop talking about them at all. And let them do their own thing in their own way. Any constructive suggestions from me would only make them think the worst, dig their heels in, and do the opposite, anyway. So Peemaxx is perhaps right that the less said, the better.

I want their forum to survive and prosper. I wish it well. And the best contribution I can make to that I now recognise is to be publicly silent on the matter. As such, I will say no more, and encourage others just to leave them be in public. If anyone feels the desire to gripe about anything or anyone there, just do it privately with someone.

And to discourage this thread from becoming a vehicle for bad-mouthing Peesearch, as soon as I complete this post I intend to lock it.

I have unlocked this thread briefly to say this. I and some other members have in the past been publicly critical of Peesearch here. But in spite of that, they have NEVER been publicly critical of us. I think it is time we all reciprocated, so I ask that from now on, no one here should publicly slag off or criticise any rival pee forum. Let's start showing their forum the same respect they have shown ours in that respect at least.

I personally was taken aback at how my criticisms have been perceived so negatively, but can see that it could look that way. I expressed my regrets about that privately to Peemaxx. And instead of being banned, he has actually altered my status to "senior member" - which is what it should be. Maybe that's an olive branch. They have in fact demonstrated an extraordinary reluctance to ban me.

Since they do read our postings I will just add this:- Since they have not banned me and have even corrected my official status - in spite of everything - it seems that they would still like me to be a positive contributor. For sure, I think their forum and those in charge there can benefit from my absence for a few months, but at some future point I will resume posting there, as a constructive and positive member. I will not be publicly critical of them anymore. There are still a lot of positives about the place and some of us - myself included - owe it a debt of gratitude for being there when we wanted such a place, long before this place existed.

Two forums are always better than one. The pee forum universe would never benefit from their demise.