A day at the beach

My girlfriend and I went for a day on a Devon beach. This beach is of shingle with big shelves down to and under the water, so that when you were in the sea you could be in 2ft of water and one step more your in 10ft of water.

We arrived at the beach in my car and parked as close to the beach as we could, we took our deckchairs and swimming things and walked along the beach to the bottom of the cliffs as to get out of the wind, we did not change into our swimming gear as it was to cold, so we just sat in our chairs in a little curved bay, talking about what to do for the rest of the day.

When my girlfriend said that she needed to pee, as there are no toilets at this beach and it was to cold to pee in the sea, I said to pee there as there was no one about, so she went between her deckchair and the cliff wall dropped her jeans and knickers and squatted to pee, her pee was so strong and hard that it was not only pooling on the shingle but bouncing up and splashing me, when she was done she drip dried and then redressed, I said that I had better go before we moved off, but I was a bit stiff, but as soon as I got it out the cold wind made it ok to pee, I did try to pee up the cliff face just to put on a little show for her.

And it was a little show in that cold wind, but thats is a British summer for you.

Great story! I know how it is trying to pee after you've watched your lady pee and have that stiffness.