Naughty girl

Disclaimer. This story has been written for Princessmermaid and is partly written to her specifications. It is not the kind of thing I more usually write. I wish to make clear that the contents are entirely a role play scenario between a young but adult girl and her older male neighbour. And that there is in reality nothing incestuous here at all beyond mere roleplay words. I hope that this is clear in the story too....

..............................................................................................................

I guess I am lucky. Because you are an attractive 18 year old girl who is also my neighbour. And you have a thing about "daddy" roleplay. You definitely have a thing about older guys too, since I am well into my 40s. From time to time you pop over to my house - as you know - and we have fun together, often ending in sex, with you pretending to be a younger girl and calling me "daddy". Sometimes we do other kinky stuff, like the time I used my authority as "daddy" to tell you to piss on my face, lol. That was fun. I love it when you piss all over daddy, lol.

Well yesterday you knocked on my door, having left only a short time earlier. You no doubt remember all this yourself, but I know how you like to see it set down in words sometimes.

Anyway, we had only been chatting on your earlier visit. But you couldn't find your front door key so realised you'd left it at my place. I knew that it must have been the one I found in front of the sofa that I'd locked away for safekeeping. But you'd interrupted me at a critical moment. My boss was online discussing important shit about work and I couldn't just tell him to hang on a moment. So I told you to wait a miniute instead.

"Ok daddy", you responded obediently. But you couldn't keep still and it was obvious that you needed a pee. And of course, though you could have just gone to the toilet anyway, you always feel that you need "daddy's" permission.

So you waited.

And waited.

And then could wait no more.!

Pee started trickling through your panties as you began to lose the battle to retain control of your bladder. Almost instinctively, you pulled your panties down, hoisted your girly skirt, and lowered yourself into a squat, all in one fluid movement. And just let loose! Right there in my living room! Pissing right there on my carpet!

I did actually forget about my boss at that moment. I'd make up some excuse for my sudden disappearance later. I looked aghast at you peeing right there on my carpet, but was actually secretly turned on. You apologised, "Sorry daddy, I just couldn't wait". But there was just the tiniest trace of a smile upon your face. I think you secretly enjoyed being so naughty, pissing right there on daddy's carpet.

I watched until you were done, noting how large a puddle you had made. And how you never even attempted to stop even when you easily could have, and just carried on until you were done.

Switching into full roleplay mode myself, I then said, "You are a very naughty girl, peeing on daddy's carpet like that. I am going to have to punish you for that."

So I took my dick out and stood over you, facing you. "You want to be a dirty little girl, I'll treat you like one!"

And I started pissing all over you, spraying my hot piss all over the clothes you were wearing and in your face too. Then I ordered, "Open your mouth".

"Yes daddy".

And you obeyed.

I was now pissing in your mouth.

"This is what you deserve for being such a dirty little girl. Now, drink it."

"Yes daddy", you gurgled, as my piss still jetted into your mouth. You began gulping down mouthful after mouthful until I was done.

Then I ordered you to bend over in front of me. "Now you know what happens when you are a very dirty and naughty girl, you still need to be punished." And I spanked your bare buttocks a number of times, until they looked rather red.

When I relented, you said, "Thank you, daddy. I know I deserved that for being so naughty. But it has just made me want you even more. I want you to show me your love. Please daddy, fuck me now."

So you lay on your back on the pissy carpet as I lay atop you, thrusting in and out with ever increasing rhythm, your own pelvis thrusting in unison with mine. "Yes daddy. Fuck me harder. Make me cum"

And as our fucking reached a crescendo, I shot my load inside of you as you too reached orgasm, "Oh yes, daddy!!! Yes!!!

Afterwards, we dressed, and I playfully slapped your ass as you left to return to your own house, "Thank you, daddy!" And you left with a smile on your face.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • 2 months later...